Toacrabman's Reach build. Letstry this again.

What would weapon should i make?

• The sniper, cuz its big and awesome,

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The shotgun, for being easy, and original,

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • or a magnum, for,...... smallness.......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the security shoulder yesterday , just got pics of it.
DSC00076.jpg

here's the shoulder and knife, the sheath is magnetic so the shoulder can be used as right, or left with no knife.
DSC00077.jpg

Here's a scale comparison, yes the knife looks pretty big on the shoulder.

Attachments

• DSC00076.jpg
    DSC00076.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC00077.jpg
    DSC00077.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 111
I will get back to this when my army of two masks are done, as for now, heres a pic of the upper torso together, minus the shoulder, security pauldron, kukri, and robot arm,
DSC00082.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00082.jpg
    DSC00082.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 106
everything looks great so far. i was wondering where you got the grenade thingy that is in the second pic in post #4?

Big ol update, my mom is gonna get a job in the medical field, (radiation tech) and my dad got a factory job, fixing and building robots. The cool thing is my dad works at a plant that makes big'ol syringes (needles bought seperatley) and my mom uses them to inject radioactive material into obese people. I benifit too. The tube is vacuformed in the plant, the cap and plunger come from a different plant (same company) and are added on site. Then the case is vacuformed, and a sealing machine applies plastic/paper backing with instructions. The defects get thrown out, and my dad brings some home. The syringes are not defective, the problem is that the machine does not seal it completely, and if it is not sealed, the doctors cant use it, as it is unsanitary.

I just thought a big'ol 800ml syringe would be a great prop for a medi-spartan.

Got bored went lookin around. Found my security shoulder. It was finished a month ago but i just now decided to take pics.
DSC00120.jpg

Also i added foam paddin. The velcro will be in the rectangular depression, which the knob thingy on the bionic arm will fit into. It still fits the normal shoulder too.
DSC00121.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00121.jpg
    DSC00121.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC00120.jpg
    DSC00120.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 113
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back