Toacrabman's Reach build. Letstry this again.

What would weapon should i make?

• The sniper, cuz its big and awesome,

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The shotgun, for being easy, and original,

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • or a magnum, for,...... smallness.......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the arm is used on a Female Spartan. Maybe on a male it would be bigger, just a maybe. That Brute knife looks sick.

In matchmaking the male spartans use it too, and its the same one, and thats the one im using for scale.
And i just browse through the halo wiki for references of everything in the halo universe, and cool ideas.
There were only two references of that knife there, and theyre from the book/comic thing, so they might be the only ones.
There was no reference for the handle, so I based it off a sword, based on the handguard's claymore-sword resemblance.

Next i think i might model this.
M30140mmlauncher.jpg

I dont mean the flamethrower, im gonna make the grenade launcher because it can also be used on the MA5 series assault rifles, replacing the flashlight. You know you wnat one.

Attachments

• M30140mmlauncher.jpg
    M30140mmlauncher.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 118
I just got some more progress.
DSC00056.jpg

the helmet is finally ready for a paintjob, and i started the arm form the tester i made. I im also still workin on the knife,

Attachments

• DSC00056.jpg
    DSC00056.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 105
:O good one the emile helmet is very good i was thinking in making one and vacuum forming it later paint it with the throsoli way, the tamiya orange

Yeah, when i make a vucuform (I can afford to now) I will make interchangeable visors for it, EVA gold, black EVA/C EVA white.

Some Niteshades window tint. Im actually surprised you missed all those posts about tint, because there is alot of them,
anyway, niteshades has alot of colors, and for the whits im usin some kind of really old mirrored stuff in a spray can, Its awesome, but i dont know if they make it anymore, its a really old can.

Bondo-in the arm, also i think i might model the bomb, becasue I love me some Griffball. Or the M168 from ODST.
830px-M168.jpg

Attachments

• 830px-M168.jpg
    830px-M168.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 109
I modeled the main bomb/ detonator, I might make the extra bombs that go off when the main one goes off (theyre simpler)
830px-M168.jpg

Also it needs an unfold.

Attachments

• 830px-M168.jpg
    830px-M168.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 111
duuude, toacrabman, tripple post, naughty naughty xD Anyways, I'm liking the build. My arm is two large to do a robotic arm, but it's looking good. I'm digging that awesomeface btw :)

Ok, ToaCrab. Man. ( :D )
Do you know how to edit your posts?

5/6 posts on one page should not be one person.

Not to sound mean or evil.
But multiposting can get you in trouble.

Ok, ToaCrab. Man. ( :D )
Do you know how to edit your posts?

5/6 posts on one page should not be one person.

Not to sound mean or evil.
But multiposting can get you in trouble.

You dont sound eveil at all, you sound like a Mod,.............
I dunno i guess the mustache looks evil lol,

he is right. Just use the edit feature. To save your changes, you have to go to advanced, because the system is acting up, i guess. And you should make a thread just for your models, cause you got some great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back