Tomorrow Is April Fools Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Hey all.

I need some good pranks to pull on co-workers, so share your April Fools Pranks here.

So far someone suggested that I get to work early and put a piece of clear tape over the lense on the bottom of all the computer mouses in the building. That'll be fun and all but being that I'm the tech guy... they're just going to come to me to complain right away anyhow. :cautious:

Other than that all I can think of is the water bottle booby trap that I saw online last week. And since we have a lot of equipment around that may not be the best idea either.

Do you guys know any good April Fools Day pranks?

How to prank someone with a car xD
Step 1. Put a balloon in the passenger side behind the back wheel.
Step 2. Make sure they go reverse out their driveway.
Step 3. As they back up, they'll hear a popping noise, which will sound like the tire popping.

[Optional] Step 4. As the person goes and checks the tire, sneak up behind them and blow the airhorn.

this is a great one i pulled on my teacher last year but you go to a store and buy cheap disposable nappies
cut open the padded bit and pour out the powder substance.
When a coworker asks you to get them a coffee/ Offer to get them one/ when they leave their drink unattended pour the powder into the cup and stir.
This stuff is known as agar which when added to water solidifies although it will take a minute or two as the drink is hot
This will turn the water into a gel like substance that will not pour.

that or there is the little blue pill trick

shadow8136 said:
How to prank someone with a car xD
Step 1. Put a balloon in the passenger side behind the back wheel.
Step 2. Make sure they go reverse out their driveway.
Step 3. As they back up, they'll hear a popping noise, which will sound like the tire popping.

[Optional] Step 4. As the person goes and checks the tire, sneak up behind them and blow the airhorn.

i love doing this, never gets old. might i advise that you use bubble wrap so theres a crunching noise. the one with the bigger bubbles works better. tape it up onto a tapered bundle and tape it to the top of the wheel. its taperd so it gets louder as they move back and you put it on the top so that they travel about a foot before it happens XD

Last edited by a moderator:
here's one for ya sean

Find a box about the size of a cake. Then cover it with frosting, making it look like a cake. Then put it out in the office kitchen, or wherever people leave free food. Sit back as one of your co-workers tries to cut a slice.

hurr durr the conficker virus hurr durr.....imma givin it to everybody lololololololol
but in reality, im just gonna hope my computer doesnt explode.

as for pranks, im gonna scare my brother when he wakes up tomorrow. in a funny way, of course.

lmao, when you get called open the call scream and close xD

Or just say police departement (location) how may i help you...

I get loads of calls. Pranked me alot with one of these. They once talked russian to me, I like WTF, hang up...

do the oreo thingy :) where you twist the oreo in half and scrape
off the filling with a knife. then put white toothpaste where the filling
was and put the halves back together :)

I've only played one prank before. it was on my brother. I took some scotch tape and taped the spray thing on the sink(extension thing) on. When he turned on the faucet it sprayed him all over.

blink me said:
do the oreo thingy :) where you twist the oreo in half and scrape
off the filling with a knife. then put white toothpaste where the filling
was and put the halves back together :)

Hmm...that sounds really good, actually. I meant, just to eat. I'm gonna go make some.

i want to do oreo thing now but sean your should take your buddys keyboards and spell april fools across the middle section and see if they find out

well, i have quite a large knowledge of pranks
just pm for advice and include how far you are willing to go/how bad

ex. glue their car to the ground
ex. make them go bald w/ nair and dye green w/ Koolaid
ex. cover toilet w/ saran wrap, make them well...
ex. cover door with saran wrap
ex. saran wrap them to bed while asleep
ex. move their furniture in room while asleep
ex. penny them into their room
ex. remove wheel from office chair
ex. apply to spam w/ their email
ex. hire male/female gram for them at work
ex. move their car to another space across lot
ex. slit sides of toothpase tube, glue top hole shut w/ clear glue
and the list goes on...
just a pm is all i need

I ended up stuffing the cash registers with monopoly money and putting scotch tape over the bottoms of the mouses at the registers.

Got a few people. :whistle:

someone should have given one of their co-workers a phone message from a "Myra Maines" and as the phone number they would put down the number to the local crematorium. lol my friends mom did this once the the person at the crematorium was like "wtf?! your calling the crematorium asking for your remains?!?". would have been hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back