TooTall’s Halo Infinite Cross Core Spartan (3D printed)

TooTall

Hello!!! This is gonna be my build log on my custom halo infinite spartan. I currently have all files for the base mk7 core and the helmet I will be using for this build. Attachments I’ll figure out soon and I’ll probably export them from blender into stl files. I do have the look I’m going for mocked up in blender but details will be added in person. The spartan pack is from the halo archive discord so it helped out a lot, and I mean a lot! I don’t know when I’ll be starting this up due to other projects so I’m leaving this here until then.
AC32A398-BCA9-4D11-8A39-5908C692103F.png
483A1720-BFDF-4768-91F4-544E3B833EE3.png
1C160B78-EA34-474C-9D81-101B341C5988.png
B367850E-3C6A-405C-9E17-A3582B99085F.png

Sylvacan

Jr Member
Hello!!! This is gonna be my build log on my custom halo infinite spartan. I currently have all files for the base mk7 core and the helmet I will be using for this build. Attachments I’ll figure out soon and I’ll probably export them from blender into stl files. I do have the look I’m going for mocked up in blender but details will be added in person. The spartan pack is from the halo archive discord so it helped out a lot, and I mean a lot! I don’t know when I’ll be starting this up due to other projects so I’m leaving this here until then. View attachment 325841 View attachment 325842 View attachment 325843 View attachment 325844
Oooooh, really makes me wanna make that helmet for mine. Can’t wait to see it all printed! Word of advice though, the game rips aren’t the best for printing, they are missing a lot of detail aid some have structural errors. But, I trust you’ll figure all that out!

PlanetAlexander

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Sorry to ask, but.
How you make this custom halo infinite spartan? I want make too, for a concept.
The Halo Archive is pretty groovy; you can also find more info on this page by its founder:

TooTall

Oooooh, really makes me wanna make that helmet for mine. Can’t wait to see it all printed! Word of advice though, the game rips aren’t the best for printing, they are missing a lot of detail aid some have structural errors. But, I trust you’ll figure all that out!
I’ll actually be using the base armor by titlewaves design and the helmet with a couple of rakshasa pieces from slender dummy the torso attachment I’m gonna have to figure out it commission a model made

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons: