Trading cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really sure that they are worth the two two dollars considering most people can take better screen shots than the pictures on the cards.

iamyourcousin228 said:
Has anyone started buying halo 3 trading cards? I got some there sick!!! :cool:

Yes I got some, planning on trying to get more so I can make a full set. I already have some doubles. Do you have any doubles yet? If so maybe we can do some trading.

Cards I have to trade

Updated Nov 12th

#62 The Call Of Battle

#72 Looking Down The Barrel

#80 Men At Work

#84 Master Chief Unleashed

#88 Halo: Contact Harvest

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have #84 but i have 2 # 22 the unsc halcyon crusier and 2 #20 the pelican and thats the only doubles. You get any flix-motin or foils yet i got a cortona flix and MC cmobat evolved cover card thats foil

iamyourcousin228 said:
I dont have #84 but i have 2 # 22 the unsc halcyon crusier and 2 #20 the pelican and thats the only doubles. You get any flix-motin or foils yet i got a cortona flix and MC cmobat evolved cover card thats foil

I don't have #22 want to trade? I will give you my #84 for your #22. I already have #20 didn't get any Flix motion cards yet. But I do have#6 foil master chief and #4 foil Covenant grunt loving them.

If you want to trade PM me for details.

Last edited by a moderator:
I no longer need to trad. My brother got me a pack and gave it to me so i got the cards. I might find other stuff when i get more cards. Kepp on the look out for more doubles. I will contact you if i get any to trade.

Ok Man, Anyone for trade?

Have these cards for trade.

#62 The Call Of Battle

#72 Looking Down The Barrel

#80 Men At Work

#84 Master Chief Unleashed

#88 Halo: Contact Harvest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back