Transformers Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enrisan

Hey everyone. So I don't really collect Transformers toys, but I've had these since I was a kid. Anyone here collect them?

Can anyone tell me the names of these? I only know Airazor and Rhinox...but that's only cause it's written on them lol. I think they're all from around 1996 era.

airazor.jpg

airazor2.jpg

eagle.jpg

eagle2.jpg

elephant.jpg

elephant2.jpg

I gave up on the elephant lol...got owned by a child's toy.

lion.jpg

lion2.jpg

rhinox.jpg

rhinox2.jpg

I was looking at possibly selling these, need to clean out my closet..are these worth anything?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dizzerak said:
I don't know the names, but the eagle, elephant and the lion go together to form a big robot, and the rhino is rhynox.

I didn't know the elephant combined too! I thought it was only the lion and eagle.

Yeah, they were a pain in the rear to get and keep together. these three are the reason I stopped collecting Transformers.

The metallic bird is transmetal air razor, and the metal rhino is transmetal rhinox. The lion, bird, and elephant are a combiner, called "magnaboss"

*watched beast wars when I was a kid haha*

SHAMWOW, I win

OMG I HAVE THE SAME ELEPHANT ONE!

This is quite a coincidence, for I have just found my elephant toy, but he's missing the head in animal form.

And yes, the elephant combines with the eagle and lion to make a super transformer... toy. The elephant acts as the body.

I'd be glad to take them off your shelf, but I can't buy stuff online.

Hahaha, I remember watching Beast Wars as a kid. Man I used to love that show. I dont remember their names but I used to have the gorilla optimus prime, the rat guy, the giant flying mantis, and the crazy giant crab guy with the mini guns.

Hey I have Magnaboss too! I remember as a kid I wanted to get him so badly. I actually still have all of mine just stashed away, perhaps I will take them out and take a picture of all of them. Used to love this show.. still do!

The Beast War name for Optimus Prime was Maximus Prime.

Hey Enrisan, for the elephant, straighten out the body, put the hands back into the back legs, and separate the front legs over the side of the body.

Here's a picture of the regular form:

DSC01168.jpg

If you want the special form, where he combines with the other Maximals, I'll post the picture later.

Confucious T said:
The Beast War name for Optimus Prime was Maximus Prime.

Hey Enrisan, for the elephant, straighten out the body, put the hands back into the back legs, and separate the front legs over the side of the body.

Here's a picture of the regular form:

DSC01168.jpg

If you want the special form, where he combines with the other Maximals, I'll post the picture later.

Not to be anal, but the name for Optimus in Beast Wars was Optimus Primal :). and I don't know if there's anybody still waiting to finish watching this series, but his final upgrade at the end of the series was incredible. Same with megatron, I really liked the move some of them made to transmetals. Rampage was the best IMO though, he turned into a freakin tank! and his toy had real rubber treads which, to me at the time, was out of this world.

jareyes said:
Not to be anal, but the name for Optimus in Beast Wars was Optimus Primal :) . and I don't know if there's anybody still waiting to finish watching this series, but his final upgrade at the end of the series was incredible. Same with megatron, I really liked the move some of them made to transmetals. Rampage was the best IMO though, he turned into a freakin tank! and his toy had real rubber treads which, to me at the time, was out of this world.

Eh, you're probably right.

Confucious T said:

ok cool thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back