Trickster Loki's Odst Build (On Hold)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trickster Loki said:
Yeah..I tried to go off an ingame pic of Dutch's helmet and they were actually a lot wider than I thought. But oh wellz. This is kinda turning into my own build. Im working hard core on the rest of the pieces right now..my vaccuform table is almost built..and yeah! We are going to see how much I can get done in the next 48 hours again. Hopefully Ill be almost 100% by Halloween....

-Loki

Doing great man keep it going, your almost there lol. The helmet look freaking sweet bro. Loving the detail lines up top. Smooth and clean just how it should be lol. That almost turned into a dirty joke but I didn't let it go there lol.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hideous update pic from yesterday..but here you go. Tear it apart as you will!

-Loki

IMG_1405.jpg

Shaymin Sky said:
Chest piece is wayyyyyyy too small. The rest looks great though.

Yeah I know..hah I was upset when I got it all the way built and then looked at the scaling...*sigh* oh well it was a fairly easy build. And I have already made a bigger one...but I dont have those pics available to me yet :phaha. Im still trying to make the halloween deadline..so we will see how things go! Thanks for the kind words.

-Loki

So sorry for the DP but I got tired of trying to do tiny pep pieces on the front pieces. So I sculpted two to use as forms for fiberglass. Woot for short cuts! Anyways. Heres a pic.

-Loki

IMG_1406.jpg

EDIT: Okay so I couldnt sleep..so..I painted my helmet quick and dirty. *sigh* so much to do before tomorrow night...GAH! But anyways...heres a pick. The green is darker than the pic makes it seem..also this is my old visor. I still havent tinted my new one yet.

-Loki

IMG_1412.jpg

om nom nom nom can i eat your helmet? it looks so delicious. (no innuendos intended) and dude. how did you do your visor? i know you vac formed it but if you don't mind possibly making a diagram of how you did it? because my visor pull didnt work...so no odst helm for halloween :(

So here's a pic of the final helmet after I weathered it. Enjoy and rip it apart.

-Loki

1257320278.jpg

Trickster Loki said:
So here's a pic of the final helmet after I weathered it. Enjoy and rip it apart.

-Loki

1257320278.jpg

Looking great man. Did you finish in time for Halloween. If so, did you get any pics.

Kirrou said:
Looking great man. Did you finish in time for Halloween. If so, did you get any pics.

The helmet I finished in time for halloween. But everything else I didnt get done...so I wont even post pics up of my crappy attempt at a somewhat paint job. The helmet was the only thing people were noticing anyways :phah...and I had to work so there was like no pictures to be had anyways!

Also this is going to be my last progress pic posted up. Real life has a way of catching up and biting you where it hurts...so I have to stop my armoring for at least 2 months until school is over. I will still be pepp'ing pieces here and there but the serious finishing and detailing has to wait. Sorry for all that have been following me. But hopefully Ill finish it one day. It is also kind of taking the back burner to the MK IV I want to build before release of Halo: Reach. But anyways. I love you all, and thanks for the kind words of encouragement and for the knowledge that got me thus far! Ill still be around to harass you all though :p

-Loki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back