Trickster Loki's Odst Build (On Hold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjLoki13

Hey,

So I'm new here, so I thought I would show you what I have been working on. So...here is the pics.

-Loki

gallery_17895_1602_1268766.jpg

[attachment=12568:IMG_1340.JPG][attachment=12569:IMG_1336.JPG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw these in the recently uploaded pics. Good job on the Dutch pep and Mark Vi, are you going to finish that 'Busa and that Pilot Helmet?

Underdogg13 said:
Just saw these in the recently uploaded pics. Good job on the Dutch pep and Mark Vi, are you going to finish that 'Busa and that Pilot Helmet?

I'm hoping to. Right now my main concern is trying to get Dutch done before this Halloween.

5N0WM4N said:
looks great! nice pep job, very clean folds

Thanks, that's what patience and 27 hours worth of pep'ing will do to you.

sectar02 said:
Ahhh it's amazing , i'm waiting for a month no to make because of a scale prob...

Amazingly enough, I printed and pep'd this scale as is. It fit me perfectly.

-Loki

sectar02 said:
:eek , did you use that scale?

scale: 3.393501

3.393501 <--- Copied right from my Designer. Had to trim the bottom opening a tiny tiny bit. But other than that, it fits perfectly.

-Loki

sectar02 said:
oh, okay thank aou, i think i will print it with that scale, and i will see if it fits :)

Yeah try that out. I'm 5'10" and 180 lbs. So if your a similar build than me you should fit just fine. Nothing else to do but try it!! =]

-Loki

sectar02 said:
Yep i will.

Arf i live in switzerland, so i have problem to think in inch and "?"^^.

hmm...converted...I would be 1.8 meters and 81.6 Kilograms

-Loki

sectar02 said:
Ah thank you, you converted it :) .

Well it would be too big for 1meter 74 and 65 kilos :)

Yeah that scale should fit you fine then. It may even be a tad big. You could try it and see man!

-Loki

Hey people my names tom umm some while ago 2 days tbh lol i made a rookie helmet and iv given up on it now because it dosnt fit me right and it dosnt look good. When i got to i ceritain stage i tryied fiting the ear parts and they didnt fit properly. and i tryed it on and the bottom had to bend alittle for my head to fit inside so iv stopped that one now. but ive noteced something. When i print out a pep design it awalys says ajust to scale of paper and i press yes and to my knolage the parts com out smaller. Is this something i have to re scale or should i press no and see what happens.

And incase you wanted to know i used a ruler and a knife to score my edges and then i used a sharp scissors to cut them out then superglue to bond them together in a few days im going to get some more card and try for a recon (dare) helmet so if anyone has any advise please tell me and i will be very greatfull and to make it easyer for what i need advise on i will bullet point.

1 how to print to make the helmet my size, anything i should be carfull with ?

2 is there an easy method to assemble a helmet to avoid sticking things inside te helmet and hoping they fit corectly ?

3 Any tips to make its all cemetrical ?

tp_93 said:
Hey people my names tom umm some while ago 2 days tbh lol i made a rookie helmet and iv given up on it now because it dosnt fit me right and it dosnt look good. When i got to i ceritain stage i tryied fiting the ear parts and they didnt fit properly. and i tryed it on and the bottom had to bend alittle for my head to fit inside so iv stopped that one now. but ive noteced something. When i print out a pep design it awalys says ajust to scale of paper and i press yes and to my knolage the parts com out smaller. Is this something i have to re scale or should i press no and see what happens.

And incase you wanted to know i used a ruler and a knife to score my edges and then i used a sharp scissors to cut them out then superglue to bond them together in a few days im going to get some more card and try for a recon (dare) helmet so if anyone has any advise please tell me and i will be very greatfull and to make it easyer for what i need advise on i will bullet point.

1 how to print to make the helmet my size, anything i should be carfull with ?

2 is there an easy method to assemble a helmet to avoid sticking things inside te helmet and hoping they fit corectly ?

3 Any tips to make its all cemetrical ?

Well a little off topic...but...I'll try to tackle it. If your getting a message that says rescale to paper...one of the pieces is hanging over the edge of the printing boundary. So just go through and check those. As for the assembly...everyone has their own method of things, but I start at the top. Do the front and then the sides. There is no "Easy" way. It's just the method you find easiest. And symmetry? That will come if your folds all align perfectly and there is no warping in the paper. Good Luck on your model!

-Loki

tp_93 said:
Me again im also about 6ft 2 aparantly so hope this helps

Well. It doesn't do anything for me. There is a lot of scaling issues on the web man. You just have to use the search engine to find it. But the default scale on the Dutch helmet would be to small. Just look around the forums more man. All the answers you seek are here.

-Loki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back