Trickster Loki's Odst Build (On Hold)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah..it wasn't to bad without edge ID's. I do most of my projects without edge id's. It's actually easier for me go figure :phaha. And yeah the Busa is a fun build. I just wanna get Dutch done...I keep playing ODST and am drooling over getting it done for halloween!

-Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow ... really awesome pep there ... i'm gonna try a dutch "one day" I need time to do those damn pepakura stuff

Well Gratz ... you nailed it for the Dutch one !!

Hey man,if you need a color scheme and chest ODST logo,contact me.i have some good Superintendent LOGOS.

KUNG FOO OYSTER said:
Lookin sweet, did you make that knight helmet too?

props on all your work, looks good. Keep us all posted

-KFO

Yeah I made the knight helmet =] Its cut from a thick sheet of metal and hand shaped and riveted together. Took me a while but I'm proud of it :pI didnt get a pic but I have the Nazgul boots from Lord of the Rings as well.

PhilzZ said:
Wow ... really awesome pep there ... i'm gonna try a dutch "one day" I need time to do those damn pepakura stuff

Well Gratz ... you nailed it for the Dutch one !!

Well thanks man! Yeah you just need to jump in and start on him! It's a fun build! ;)

mjolnir follower said:
Hey man,if you need a color scheme and chest ODST logo,contact me.i have some good Superintendent LOGOS.

Yeah for sure I would love to get a copy of that. I'm still not sure on color schemes...I might just make it like in game. The orange and black. I love the jaw=bone on the helmet so I know that's at least going to be on my final paint. We will see! Working on torso. Should have pics uploaded hopefully later this week...stupid job and school =[ Maybe ill pop some energy drinks and just not sleep :p

-Loki

Thanks people iv printed them out a recon twice once to see if the rescale would make it smaller and one to see the size if i didnt rescale. i measured both of them not before assambly just the parts and the ones not rescaled are far bigger so im going to put together this recon and add detail asap.

Thanks to everyone thats helped.

mjolnir follower said:

Dude can i get one of those superintendent and color scemes please cause i looking for some :D

Does anyone know if theres like a games convention in the uk umm im in wales if theres one here but i wanna go to an xbox event or sumthing like e3 where i can wear the armour :D haha anyone else want to com lolz

taintlesstech said:
reat job on the helmet. :)

Thanks =] It was a fun build. So just a little updated info on the downlow...haha but seriously. I have most of the torso cut out..just need to make my lazy butt glue it all together. Also just got my resin and stuff so the bucket will be getting its first coat soon. As soon as I have a bling bling torso to show you and show W.I.P pics of the bucket I'll give you all an uber-Loki update..complete with cookies :p

-Loki

umm is there a 405th party in britain lik once a year or sumthing it would be great to see everyones armour in person :p

So...just a little update....today has...been f***ing horrible..so I didn't get much done. I broke up with my girlfriend of half a year..yeah.. </end rant> Anyways. Resin'd the outside of my ODST. And am getting ready to Mud-Glass it tomorrow. Hers a few pics of the resin'd one..sorry they were blurry...wasnt a good day for taking pics.

Hope you don't splatter on impact

-Loki

gallery_17895_1602_1804067.jpg

gallery_17895_1602_1463398.jpg

FritoFredrik said:
Did u use the original size just wondering because im making teh same veson of that helmet ?

And very nice build :)

Yeah I just printed out the scale how it was. I didn't mess with any of the scaling in anyway. Had to trim a tiny bit out of the bottom ring to get it to slip on snug. But other than that it fits perfect. Im in class right now..then work. But after work Im going to mud glass it. Will post update pics later tonight!

-Loki

Trickster Loki said:
So...just a little update....today has...been f***ing horrible..so I didn't get much done. I broke up with my girlfriend of half a year..yeah.. </end rant> Anyways. Resin'd the outside of my ODST. And am getting ready to Mud-Glass it tomorrow. Hers a few pics of the resin'd one..sorry they were blurry...wasnt a good day for taking pics.

Hope you don't splatter on impact

-Loki

epicly cool

Hey all!! SOO!!! I am currently in the middle of mud-glassing this bad boy!! Give me 40 min and I will have picy updates!! Can I just say...I will NEVER go back to regular fiberglass....Im a mud addict now!!

-Loki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back