Trooper's Spartan III and ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.
The software is from Topaz Labs, and it works with multiple programs, including photoshop. Very nice and definitely worth it.

The visor is a vacuum formed one from Link. It was a bit too see through so I double layered it by taping my old one inside.

Yep, those are your models Rhinoc. I ended up editing the cod and forearm a bit after pepping them. The cod got part of Rundown's glued on really simply just to give it that angle in the front half. The forearms I ended up just keeping the top portion (so I know your attachment pep file will fit, and I sculpted the rest.

Speaking of the forearms, let this be a lesson...don't rush! I screwed up that mold and ended up waisting time and rubber. I ended up sculpting the details in as well. It's not super pretty and will take some cleanup, but oh well. Gotta slow down and pay more attention to detail.

It took me about a week and a half. I'm hoping to mold most of my pieces, with a priority going to pieces that will save me time as well (shins and forearms). It looks like I'm redoing the shins from scratch. Anyways, I got your e-mail from your hiatus thread, so if you want I can e-mail you when I have pieces available. I could certainly use the funds and it could save you some time.

In case you want to prioritize your work, here's the tentative order I'm working on things getting molded:
Forearms (which you already have)
Shins
Ab plate
Shoulders
Thighs
Chest

Pep took me about a week and a half total.

Some pics of the detailed forearm. It'll require a bit of cleanup, but oh well.

35171_988647350633_1234605_53123088_426218_n.jpg

35171_988647345643_1234605_53123087_906820_n.jpg

35171_988647335663_1234605_53123085_4026956_n.jpg

I'm with you on not rushing things. Messing up can easily put you back several days and with a deadline like what I also have to look forward too, I can't afford it. Your Armor looks amazing and I like the detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back