Trouble with photoshop scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANPLMF

Hello,

I am currently trying to scale my templates for an N7 build from nayaryas how ever when I attempt to place a piece onto a page it is huge. How do I go about getting back on track?

Thank you

Sounds like you just need to adjust your canvas size. I'm not 100% since I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you say it's coming out huge. If it's a canvas size issue all you need is to choose image, canvas size and adjust to a suitable scale for printing.

If you have one image that you're trying to setup for printing across multiple pages there's a few ways you can do it.
The lazy way - scale so that you'll be printing in multiples of the size of paper you're using and then export as a PDF and then when open that file in Acrobat and print from there using the poster settings.
The better way - Using a combination of guides and the marquee tool you can split the image up pretty quickly and in a more expected fashion to minimize having pattern pieces split across pages.

Hopefully it's one of these two things going on, if not, I'm assuming that there's some sort of voodoo curse on your Photoshop and you need to consult your local witch doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back