Trying to build MK IV Armor from halo wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexice1421

Hey guys I'm new to the forum, but have workied with pepahura in the past...just wondering if you can point me in the right direction to where i could find the blueprints pepakura files for the mk IV halo wars armor? I found a couple of different files from all different locations, i was hoping for 1 user with all the components neccesary to build the armor.

I was searching like crazy and really didn't come up with much. still missing the leg pieces, bicep and forearm pieces, or bicep shoulder pieces, ummm also hand plates, the cod belt? yea i need a lot more pieces to put this armor together.

any help is appreciated thanks in advance.

yea i looked at that whole thread apparently the user never finished the armor..either way i wasn't able to get all the files

wish it was....its the armor out of halo wars looks quite differnt from the mark v from halo one and the mk v from reach

all i need is the boots and thigh pieces i found everything else...i saw the boots and the thigh pieces on mk iv modeling thread its just that the links for the files do not work anymore.

If anyone has these files please let me know or email them to me at alexice1421@hotmail.com

i appreciate all the help

The last post was over two years ago, please do not necropost, it's against forum policy.

Hey Everyone,

I've been a member for almost a year now but have not really posted much since I'm a noob to pep and don't have a lot of input, but I read everything on here!

I am also looking for the MKIV Thighs pep file for Halo Wars. If anyone can help, drop me a line! (I will eventually post my progress. I've been working on my suit for 3 months and pep stage complete for helmet down to cod piece.)

Thanks!

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back