Tut For Hot Glue W/ Carboard Method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan said:
You realize Crossfire thought of this waaaaay before you did?
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Oh really? cool, havent seen it though, sorry for making another thread like that, it's alright though, thanks for letting me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keegan said:
You realize Crossfire thought of this waaaaay before you did?
Sorry to burst your bubble.

well, it isnt stickied

it isnt in the last 5 pages

or on the costuming wiki

if somebody did try this they voiously didnt make it a method, just a way of stabalisig your pieces

as far as im concerned its centersides idea as he came up with it on his won, and is making a tutorial and actually making it into a emthod, rather than ,aking it and not making a tutorial or topic about it

if he had made a topic it would be a good, year old topic, i havent seen it in the last 5-6 pages

Zenzeigan said:
well, it isnt stickied

it isnt in the last 5 pages

or on the costuming wiki

if somebody did try this they voiously didnt make it a method, just a way of stabalisig your pieces

as far as im concerned its centersides idea as he came up with it on his won, and is making a tutorial and actually making it into a emthod, rather than ,aking it and not making a tutorial or topic about it

if he had made a topic it would be a good, year old topic, i havent seen it in the last 5-6 pages

I agree, haven't seen it anywhere, I searched too, well, Zen searched too, havent seen Crossfire make a topic about it, nor a tut.... Thanks Zen

centerside said:
I agree, haven't seen it anywhere, I searched too, well, Zen searched too, havent seen Crossfire make a topic about it, nor a tut.... Thanks Zen

no problem, as far as i can see, its your method

Crossfire said:

read through em, and to be honest (no this isnt because centerside is a mate) centersides is easier to follow, and hes working on addiing even more pictures, even if you thought of it first, its not available to everyone, i can see thismethod going a long way, shame to see it coming from someone who didnt think of it first, but still, he knows what he is doing, he has full rights to make a tutorial, yours is just simply a tutorial on how you made your whole helmet, not the cardboard w/ glue technique altogether

Thanks Zen for the kind words :D

Crossfire: Sorry for stealing your idea, BUT my idea is different, see, I chose to make it as one whole piece because it will make it stronger, and I do plan on making a full tut on how to make the whole armor using this technique, as I go along my armor, im saying my method is using the cardboard as the backbone of the pep, your method, as i understand, is replacing the fiberglass with cardboard. See I did a test and well, cut up pieces of cardboard wont be as solid as one whole piece of cardboard, sorry crossfire, i know is not my idea, but I did search a bit on the forums but missed yours.

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
-looks around- -pulls out flame shield-

Cool... idea... whoever... did... it... first... -gets confused-

No need for the flame shield...

lol, alright, I dunno, but my idea is different, more or less.... but I understand crossfires idea too

OK, just a little update, the tut is complete, and you decide if its different from crossfires idea......

read crossfires tut (link 5 posts above) after this and you decide, but for me, crossfires is different, he said......

Instead of using one gigantic piece of cardboard, i cut it up and placed it inside the helmet like it was fiberglass
i think this is almost exactly the same as Frost's idea.

I think I might have made trouble....
-gets behind Seno's Flame shield and makes small talk-

Keegan said:
I think I might have made trouble....
-gets behind Seno's Flame shield and makes small talk-

Lol no trouble here, just finished the tut as I said.... I already know it's crossfires :D all credit goes to crossfire :D

I'll edit the credit part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back