Twin Tiers Comic Con 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harri51

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S251
So I am posting this in hopes of seeing if anyone in Colonial is interested in going to my local con seeing as my mk 1 armor was a huge hit I figured some real good experience and build help would push more halo build here in the Twin Tiers/Finger lake region.

When: September 16th and 17th
Where: Elmira, NY
Place:First Arena.

I had sent something to Krissy last August about who to contact for a booth and panel;because people where begging for the 405th to show up. Figured loads of time now. Plus I can put some people up in my apartment to save on your costs.If I figured right about 4 to 5 people max.

Just trying to help with events this year. Thanks all.

Update: Ok all i got a booth for us and with that said all you passes are free of charge. but setup is September 15th. I would like more people to stay Sunday to help wrap up but i understand if you can't. Saturday is the big deal with the costume contest and other fun the are planning on. The main area will be for the artists, special guests, and vendors namely. All cosplayers will be be out in the corridor headed in. So please feel free to bring your own cards and we will try to pass off the 405th goodies. No raffles or big stuff yet, lets just get in get known and spread our awesome ways!.

Last edited:
I'm a 3 hour a 40 min ride, which isn't that bad. So I'm down, just going to talk to wife and see if she is also interested that's 2 Mark V suits at your service.

I already planned on heading to this con later in the year. It's about a 3 hour drive straight shot to Elmira from here, so count me in :)

Ok so 2 possibly three. I am gunna put a futon on layawy soon so that will be there as well.

Kusak and I are also currently planning on being there for this con. We will need bunking space. That will be a Doctor Halsey/Dare and a Helljumper.

well I believe that means I have one space left at my place. Do we wanna try a panel or booth this year here?

Well I hope to know the definite list coming this summer because if i added right I am actually full on people. I forget my "Little brother" always comes so i have reserve a spot for him.

Harri51 do you have a website for me to add to the 2017 con list? I keep getting the 2016 page for Twin Tiers in Elmira.

Its over 4 hrs away for me which isn't so bad....Its just on my Sabbath (Fri into Sat) so I'm sorry, I can't make it. Its one of the many cons I can't attend.

If I end up coming, I'll probably only come down for that Saturday to save on cash.

Harri51 do you have a website for me to add to the 2017 con list? I keep getting the 2016 page for Twin Tiers in Elmira.

Its over 4 hrs away for me which isn't so bad....Its just on my Sabbath (Fri into Sat) so I'm sorry, I can't make it. Its one of the many cons I can't attend.

They usually start updates in march to april and spin from there till con happens.I checked the site but it is only still showing the 2016 stuff.

Ok I'll put the date and location on the 2017 board.

Alright. I need to go get more foam it is crunch time to have a new suit built by June anyways. Can't wait to meet most of you!

Harbor Freight has a sale going on (coupon) for $6.99 for the pack, (the coupon is 1/2 way down the page).......limited time......and ends 2/28 so you have some time.

I just pulled like 7 hours of OT this week and I am off next friday. Road trip and funny thing is i have the ad right next to me HAHA!!

Ashuraa and I may be reduced to a one day appearance on sunday. Some things still in the wind here as we try to sort through changes at my work and some personal/physical issues I need to have attended to this summer.

Ok Official date dropped for September 16th and 17th. you have been warned lol.

We officially have a table for this. We are not running a panel though. Harri51 is our POC for this convention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back