Twin Tiers Comic Con 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is what is happening. We will be in the conway with all the other cosplay groups and cosplayers. No panels but if we wanna do small demos we can. I honestly say no. Lets focus on fun and recruiting if you wanna bring props and what not do so. I wanna keep people on the floor at all times and also one at the booth so we can figure on how we wanna rotate. Friday night the 15th is setup time. Now i know the doors open to VIP at 11am on saturday usually and the rest at noon and after party is next door at a bar/pub food.there are some food places around to eat and also the concession stand in the arena. This is in a hockey arena after all. I will have more details. If you are interested send me a facebook message and i'll keep you informed.

Ok folks. So with about a month out I'd like to get a semi final head count. Usually Saturday after con is a after party like I said prior usually a local bar and some fun stuff goes down there. if you want to wear your armor be my guest.

Now friday if you all want we can plan on a dinner or do what ever we want.

Food:
Outback
Texas roadhouse
Lin buffet (Chinese)
Chili's
TGI Friday's
Moe's
Applebee's
Loads of small restaurants(Google here) Elmira area or in Horseheads just down the road (Google here)

People:
Myself (harri)
Krissy and Eric (Saturday)
Benton(Saturday)
Seth(I think with Benton saturday)
Zach is a maybe
Maria and Frankie
Ethan.

So please feel free to let me know days and if you wanna help with setup. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
We should be able to come help with set up. As far as I know, Kusak and I are both off of Friday so can head down earlier in the day. I will double check his info on that.

Got our hotel room booked, about 10 mins from the convention...should be driving up pretty early Friday, may want to do some sight seeing on the way! Plus I'm sure I'll be stopping a few times lol

Got our hotel room booked, about 10 mins from the convention...should be driving up pretty early Friday, may want to do some sight seeing on the way! Plus I'm sure I'll be stopping a few times lol
Awesome! Hope to see you all Friday. If I can't get off I'll be late Friday and I have no clue for Saturday till that week. Again all down to hopeful. I asked about Saturday entry and no answer yet on that. But we are most defiantly set to rock that weekend!

Awesome! Hope to see you all Friday. If I can't get off I'll be late Friday and I have no clue for Saturday till that week. Again all down to hopeful. I asked about Saturday entry and no answer yet on that. But we are most defiantly set to rock that weekend!

Hopefully! The waiting game always sucks lol but guess what I bought today? A red ladle.... :):lol:

Crunching away. New thighs are built just need to do finish work on them and get some paint on them. Dutch Helmet is very close to done for me. Mikes is sitting here ready to be delivered to him Just need to tint his visor. Another M6C is in primer stage hope to have it done. MA5C almost done printing. Going to kick out a couple more combat knives as well if any of you are interested. Trying to have a few things along that are quietly available to help finance the trip.

Combat knife! you are gunna get like my whole budget damn it!........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back