Twin Tiers Comic Con 2019!!

Harri51

Lock and load 405th! Our second...third....fou... well another one of our favorite cons has dropped and asked for our return with much more space and more cosplayers wanted!

Where? Arnot Mall is where! Out in Elmira, New York. We are dropping into the old Macy's and yes we are at a mall. Loads more for us to recruit and have more fun. Not sure if the mall has a fireteam raven at the arcade. But I am going to be loading up info in this post. But as for now, think about if you are interested in coming. Sign up and let's have a ball folks!

Attendees

POC: Harri51 - Mike Harrison

Ashurra - krissy martin
Kusak - Eric Martin
Amanda Martin
DJ Howler - Sam Hall
Stacie crocker

Last edited:

Ashuraa

Judicial Officer
Division Staff
At this time Kusak, myself, and my daughter have all request time off to come to t2cw

Dirtdives

RXO & Keeper of Con Lists
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
4 hr drive for me...........hummmmmmmm?????? Lets see if my scheduled allows.

Benton188

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Plenty of time to save up, so I should be able to swing out for at least the Saturday. Arma358 has given me permission to drag him along as well lol

Wade The Hammer

Lock and load 405th! Our second...third....fou... well another one of our favorite cons has dropped and asked for our return with much more space and more cosplayers wanted!

Where? Arnot Mall is where! Out in Elmira, New York. We are dropping into the old Macy's and yes we are at a mall. Loads more for us to recruit and have more fun. Not sure if the mall has a fireteam raven at the arcade. But I am going to be loading up info in this post. But as for now, think about if you are interested in coming. Sign up and let's have a ball folks!

Attendees

POC: Harri51 - Mike Harrison

Ashurra - krissy martin
Kusak - Eric Martin
Amanda Martin
DJ Howler - Sam Hall
Stacie crocker
Me I’m committed put me on the list