Twin Tiers Comic Con 2019!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harri51

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S251
Lock and load 405th! Our second...third....fou... well another one of our favorite cons has dropped and asked for our return with much more space and more cosplayers wanted!

Where? Arnot Mall is where! Out in Elmira, New York. We are dropping into the old Macy's and yes we are at a mall. Loads more for us to recruit and have more fun. Not sure if the mall has a fireteam raven at the arcade. But I am going to be loading up info in this post. But as for now, think about if you are interested in coming. Sign up and let's have a ball folks!

Attendees

POC: Harri51 - Mike Harrison

Ashurra - krissy martin
Kusak - Eric Martin
DJ Howler - Sam Hall
Stacie crocker
Wade The Hammer - Ethan John
Serenko3 - Frankie
MepeS11 - Maria
Rock Lobbster - Eric Lobb
Benton188 - Benton (the mad scientist)
Ender - Craig
Sabriel - Abby

Last edited:
4 hr drive for me...........hummmmmmmm?????? Lets see if my scheduled allows.

Plenty of time to save up, so I should be able to swing out for at least the Saturday. Arma358 has given me permission to drag him along as well lol

Lock and load 405th! Our second...third....fou... well another one of our favorite cons has dropped and asked for our return with much more space and more cosplayers wanted!

Where? Arnot Mall is where! Out in Elmira, New York. We are dropping into the old Macy's and yes we are at a mall. Loads more for us to recruit and have more fun. Not sure if the mall has a fireteam raven at the arcade. But I am going to be loading up info in this post. But as for now, think about if you are interested in coming. Sign up and let's have a ball folks!

Attendees

Ashurra - krissy martin
Kusak - Eric Martin
Amanda Martin
DJ Howler - Sam Hall
Stacie crocker
Me I’m committed put me on the list

Attendees

Ashurra - krissy martin
Kusak - Eric Martin
Amanda Martin (And boyfriend)
DJ Howler - Sam Hall
Stacie crocker
Serenko3 - Frankie
MepeS11 - Maria
I am

update for my crew. It will be Kusak3, Amanda Gillespie, Sam Walters, Myself. I believe FelixMercenary is riding with us as well.

We have 3 boomco pistols that we can get repainted for the photobooth. Costumes will be Halsey, Kusaks ODST, and possibly his new Capt Cutter.
Amanda, and Sam will be wearing 405th shirts, or Halo shirts and will be booth bunnies.

MepeS11 and I, I'll have a suit and I have no idea what Maria plans, but we have our Halo Classic zip up hoodies she can throw over whatever she has on as needed. As far as props go I have the photo booth backdrops, multiple weapons, helmets the 405th flag and whatever else I can pack in. We may also have a plus one from Philly joining us who isn't a member ... yet.

Last edited:
update for my crew. It will be Kusak3, Amanda Gillespie, Sam Walters, Myself. I believe FelixMercenary is riding with us as well.

We have 3 boomco pistols that we can get repainted for the photobooth. Costumes will be Halsey, Kusaks ODST, and possibly his new Capt Cutter.
Amanda, and Sam will be wearing 405th shirts, or Halo shirts and will be booth bunnies.
Awesome! Sounds great!
MepeS11 and I, I'll have a suit and I have no idea what Maria plans, but we have our Halo Classic zip up hoodies she can throw over whatever she has on as needed. As far as props go I have the photo booth backdrops, multiple weapons, helmets the 405th flag and whatever else I can pack in. We may also have a plus one from Philly joining us who isn't a member ... yet.

The backdrop for sure weapons are a plus and the flag would look amazing at the booth!

Attendees

Ashurra - krissy martin
Kusak - Eric Martin
Amanda Martin (And boyfriend)
DJ Howler - Sam Hall
Stacie crocker
Serenko3 - Frankie
MepeS11 - Maria
Ender - Craig
Sabriel - Abby
16F72C9A-FFD7-4603-AB30-09C3D3D1EADF.jpeg
Ready to go

Ok all. I need to know everyone at the booth you’ve invited and if they are on the forums. I am looking at the weekend of the 19th getting near final information. Then final head count by October 25th. If you all want to post things you are/can/ or want to bring. So that way I can check with the local team and see what out of area people don’t need to bring.

Also, later today I will put a poll up for dinner on Saturday after the con. So please be quick to respond.

Please think about some stuff we can do being Veterans Day weekend. Also, I will look at times for us to do our photoshoot. Input is appreciated so speak up please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back