Two things I dont get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

In Halo 3, the momment chief jumps out of the prophet ship, he has new plates on his hand. So, where did he get the armor upgrade? Just wondering.

And second why did he jump out of the prophet's ship? ;)

how did the marines get an armor upgrade twice withing a few weeks... whoa. no fair.

It's called "Who cares, it looks better"... there have to be some inconsistencies when you jump platforms... and enemy ships ;)

Sure, it could have been solved with some additional scripting... but why bother? New game, new platform, new details...

SpArtan-270 said:
In Halo 3, the momment chief jumps out of the prophet ship, he has new plates on his hand. So, where did he get the armor upgrade? Just wondering.

he got the hand plates from the arbitor
and he jumped out to go to the planet

Last edited by a moderator:
*rolls eyes* The new hand plates were how it was SUPPOSE to look in Halo 2, but they left them square.

As far as why he jumped, I recall a certain graphic novel explaining that he destroyed that ship from the inside and jumped so he wouldn't die in the crash.

from what i could tell, you couldnt tell just what ship that he jumped out of... so he could have already landed on earth and just jumped from somethin else after he got the upgrade. besides at the end of halo 2 it sure seems that master chief beat sgt. johnson and the arbiter to earth, because he was in transit while they were fightin the chieftain. but in halo 3 they were there on earth before he crash landed... so lookin at master chief almost killin the arbiter in h3, then thats the point where they finally regrouped... master chief should have already been on earth..

SpArtan-270 said:

Because he always jumps, he did an auto upgrade in the ship...

im pretty sure that i read somewhere that his armor gets upgraded between each of the games. IE Mark V armor during Halo:CE, Mark V.5 during Halo2, and then the legendary Mark VI armor during Halo3. I think the Mark V.5 armor was when he got a partial upgrade to VI, but they didnt have the time or the resources or something to do the complete upgrade.

makes sense to me

SpArtan-270 said:

The Halo comic series going on right now explains the events between Halo 2 and 3. Apparently there's a few days to a couple of weeks between 2 and 3.

Cadet said:
The Halo comic series going on right now explains the events between Halo 2 and 3. Apparently there's a few days to a couple of weeks between 2 and 3.

Exactly.

To make the starting sceen longer and to annoy jhonson evryone knows that and too look kewl (ps)because he was on the enemys ship :lol:

1. if he didnt jump he would have been squashed into the reckage of the ship and most probably disenbowled by something or other
2. i cant explain why he gets new hand armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back