TX reach launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas FTW! If you happen to be in the northern dallas/ft worth area, Ennis is having an epic party with giveaways. We beat out another town's store (three times the population) with almost four times the pre-orders. Plus, I don't want to be the only nerd in armor. If you live close, hit us up!

actually im looking for a few people for a gig [ not only halo ] , at a few game stores in this area , but your event sounds good !

Texas FTW! If you happen to be in the northern dallas/ft worth area, Ennis is having an epic party with giveaways. We beat out another town's store (three times the population) with almost four times the pre-orders. Plus, I don't want to be the only nerd in armor. If you live close, hit us up!

Ennis is a little to far South for me actually lol, I'm looking around Denton, to around Grapevine area, may just end up in Southlake like when odst came out

actually im looking for a few people for a gig [ not only halo ] , at a few game stores in this area , but your event sounds good !
Ennis is a little to far South for me actually lol, I'm looking around Denton, to around Grapevine area, may just end up in Southlake like when odst came out

No worries! I was just putting the word out there. :) Is anyone's local gamestop having any kind of tournies or early playing?

Arlington, yo. The GameStop on 20 in Grand Prairie is having a party, and I'm attending. I'd go to the Parks Mall GS, but they're not allowed to stay open for the launch. (Which sucks, because that's the biggest GameStop in the district!)

Arlington, yo. The GameStop on 20 in Grand Prairie is having a party, and I'm attending. I'd go to the Parks Mall GS, but they're not allowed to stay open for the launch. (Which sucks, because that's the biggest GameStop in the district!)

oooo arlington doesn't seem to far away, I may think about changing plans :$ I'll hit you up if we're headed there

Still playing Halo 2 xDD

Actually, I was thinking of getting an XBOX 360 and Halo 3 when Reach comes out, that way I'm the only guy there NOT getting Reach :p

I am considering going to the GameStop launch @ the Woodlands (by TRU near the Mall) but my suit is crazy hot, and its not getting any cooler!

I Will be at the Kingwood Gamestop midnight launch I believe.... at least it is where my copy is waiting.

Zukazan and I will be at the Gamestop in Killeen. The people there want us to show up early in our armor. It's funny that they seem so excited.

I'll be at the one on 1960 in Humble TX , long drive but im getting paid / BTW future events [Gow / FO new vegas / Final fant /... looking for a few people that can do this type of events [ my company is based out of plantersville .. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back