UD Replica's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motion26

So UD replicas, who if you aren't familiar with them, they are a company that makes movie based formed leather motorcycle suits and props. I'm assuming any who have gone to con's the last few years would be familiar with their batman motorcycle suits that many people wear (see pic below).

UDREPLICASDarkKnightRisesJACKETZoomMain.jpg

A few months back they posted that they were going to make halo outerwear and replica suits. Needless to say I've been quite curious / ancey to find more about that last part because I've always been a fan of there quality, but batman's not really my thing :p. So i posted on their facebook page asking for an update on there halo replica suit and a week later I got a response :D.

"UD Replicas - Universal Designs Ltd. The most recent word per David:
"The only update I can give is that we're working very closely with the design team over at Microsoft and that the finished goods will be like nothing you've ever seen or expected from UD Replicas. Just imagine the black undersuit as it's own element...and the green Master Chief armor that snaps onto and over it for wearing. ....and that's all I can say for now."
- Paul "

Needless to say now I'm even more impatient to see something!! Easy to put on, comfortable to wear, epic looking replica suit? Hell yes haha *starts saving* what are your guy's thoughts?

Attachments

• UDREPLICASDarkKnightRisesJACKETZoomMain.jpg
    UDREPLICASDarkKnightRisesJACKETZoomMain.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 243
Dude, i was just looking at this the other day and was disapointed to see they wont release until a lot later in the year. But it does give me time to learn to ride and buy a bike :)

Also at $1500 for a full suit...I might be better off having some time to save up.

I might be better off having some time to save up.

Yup, I just started saving lol. From my observation they don't usually rush products to the market but that's usually ends up being a good thing, and more often then not they post pictures of prototypes which is cool :D

In my opinion, I think just the undersuit would be great to have! Buy the whole thing, with armor attachments probably end up costing a pretty penny. I'm sure anywhere between $2000 and higher. Considering the ud replica of the bat suit cost between $1000-$1500 range. I think that's how much the bat suit cost. It's been a while since I visited there site. Then again if you can afford it, why not buy it.

Yeah my estimate was somewhere around 2000 as well, wouldent be surprised if they had the option of just purchasing the under suit. Especially if they get feedback that people are interested in that. Def gonna take some saving for me, I wouldent spend that much money on anything other then a spartan set from UD. From my experience with my trooper armor I've become quite annoyed with the hassle of putting the armor on, up keeping it, not being able to go to the washroom or move properly haha. An easy to wear leather suit with basically an Exo skeleton armor would be hella convenient :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back