Um, Where's Ithica?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been gone for quite some time, and still has one of my helmets.

I've tried reaching him numerous times over PM, and they've been ignored.

I hate having to post this, but dude why aren't you replying, and more

importantly where is my stuff?

Ithica ia a man of his word... there is alot of concern about him and his recent inactivity... but everyone should remember that life gets in the way of hobbies... those of us close to him are looking into it... it's hard to get in touch with him right now, his comp may be down... he is in the army, so he may be "engaged"... we hope nothing is wrong down in Round Rock...

We are hoping all is well with Dave.

Patience, my forum friends, this is a large concern of mine and I will be helping out. This is where I will update everyone who has been PMing me.

Das Brutus said:
Ithica ia a man of his word... there is alot of concern about him and his recent inactivity... but everyone should remember that life gets in the way of hobbies... those of us close to him are looking into it... it's hard to get in touch with him right now, his comp may be down... he is in the army, so he may be "engaged"... we hope nothing is wrong down in Round Rock...

We are hoping all is well with Dave.

Patience, my forum friends, this is a large concern of mine and I will be helping out. This is where I will update everyone who has been PMing me.

=] Thanks Das Brutas !

Last edited by a moderator:
HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!

1) Dave has "been in the field". Training is a pain, but it comes usually last minute in the Army. He's been "gone" for the past week.

2) Dave and fam are moving into Base Housing. A paperwork nightmare. A lot of time is consumed.

3) Dave is having a bitch of a time with the insurance company... replacing his car which was vandalized and f'd up...

So to sum it up... life has gotten in the way. He expressed his gratitude towards all who have shown concern for his well being, and says he will check in.

Again I stress patience, and say with force of conviction - Dave is a man of his word.

I thank you for eveyone's concern, and hope this puts all at ease.

Brutus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back