Umm, Photorofifth Infantry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan

Did anyone else notice that the bookmark (or whatever its called) here on the 405th is the photobucket one? Wasnt it always a BR helm?

Untitled.png

Keegan said:
Did anyone else notice that the bookmark (or whatever its called) here on the 405th is the photobucket one? Wasnt it always a BR helm?

Untitled.png
Still the helmet to me,but its probably just your browser. Did you go on photoshop earlier? Min does that when I change sites sometimes.

Edit: Big typo...I ment photobucket,lol....*Head on desk*

Last edited by a moderator:
i use ie as my browser azs well...it shows a green helm on mine...so i rule out tghe hole"your using IE.thats your problem" theory...ie shows helm on my comp.

Gnr8tnXXX said:
i use ie as my browser azs well...it shows a green helm on mine...so i rule out tghe hole"your using IE.thats your problem" theory...ie shows helm on my comp.

Hey, I was just giving him a hard time about the IE browser.. :D

CPU64 said:
Hey, I was just giving him a hard time about the IE browser.. :D

But you had valid a point. The icon only does wierd stuff like that when I use IE. Have yet to see it on Firefox.

Its back to BlueRealm, I cleared my Cookies and that was the problem. Id use firefox but It wont let me view youtube videos.

Keegan said:
Its back to BlueRealm, I cleared my Cookies and that was the problem. Id use firefox but It wont let me view youtube videos.

haha yeah safri glitches like that for me somtimes too, I HATE IT! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back