Under armor index

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid that the best undersuit is going to be almost completely custom-built.

Right now some quality time with Tsuyosa's sketches, references, a sewing machine, a base bodysuit, and some thin foam is probably the best bet for a 100% accurate undersuit.
Another thing to consider is that it basically hasn't been done.. and everyone's is going to be different...

If what you're doing is just a list of suppliers, well.. there's enough of a market for this that Google is all you need.. o_O

Vrogy said:
I'm afraid that the best undersuit is going to be almost completely custom-built.

Right now some quality time with Tsuyosa's sketches, references, a sewing machine, a base bodysuit, and some thin foam is probably the best bet for a 100% accurate undersuit.
Another thing to consider is that it basically hasn't been done.. and everyone's is going to be different...

If what you're doing is just a list of suppliers, well.. there's enough of a market for this that Google is all you need.. o_O
Hey, thanks for the sketches! I couldn't find these anywhere. As far as Google, you're probably right but undersuits are scattered all over, I was just trying to make it faster and thin out the undesired ones. :rolleyes
Thanks again! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back