Under Suit questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalViking

Hi folks, I have been doing research, checking out the forms so when i start my build at the end of the month I am all set to go.
, but I cannot for the life of me find out about attaching the armor to a under suit, keep the arms/shoulders/leg pieces, or what to even use for an under suit. I did see someone using motorcyclist "body armor" tho. Any help would be appreciated

I recommend reading the New Members Sticky and also check the Soft Parts forum section.

There are many ways of doing the strapping system and undersuit.

Depends on what you used for armor - pepakura or foam - foam may stay in one place even by velcro or snaps if it isn't too heavy.
Pepakura is way to heavy and you need strapping system.

Undersuits - same, motorcycle body armor, zentai, etc.

Best to read through these threads, because it's been asked and said many times.

- Palmer

Welcome to the forums!

The solutions for strapping are many and varied - some people connect their pieces to a 'harness' or some sort of webbing/rig to keep it all in place, while others attach their pieces more or less directly to their undersuits. Personally, I'm looking more towards some form of harness, myself, but it's worth checking around here on the forums and reading through some build threads to see what other solutions people have come up with.

Good luck with your project, and I hope to see some images soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back