under the suit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timber3

What do people use for under the armour (typing this makes me feel like its a dumb question.. Use under armour! ) I was thinking about getting a motorcycle armor and modifying it with my (still WIP) ODST bits. Ive browsed around and found that's not the best option due to warmth. (not necessarily bad but I get it) My next thought is a morph suit but I dont want just a plain suit underneath.

What other options are there?

I personally went with Black Thermals and some simple foam padding from Lowes. It also helps for easy removal of parts like the Shoulders (Which I used soft foam pads for $10), as well as minimalizes some of the extra strapping needed. It's also remotely inexpensive and the thermals don't really get crazy hot.

Thermals, like long johns? For padding I used expandable foam, everything fits and I'm just about ready to paint it. (I'm also looking into using my pep as a mold... Not sure if that will be awesome or just meh) So I'm starting to really think of the under suit. Long johns seem like they would be hot...

Amazon has these things...

51AOSQiTCkL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back