Underarmor padding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krylon said:
What do people put under there armor so it holds to you adn is padded...for "battle".

I don't think I've seen any suits that people would fight in (it's rather hard to move around in armor hehe). A few people have mentioned paint ball before, but even that wasn't recommended most of the time for the sake of preserving life, limb, and fiberglass :D

There's been several threads on under armor that looks the part, if that's what you are needing :)

Last edited by a moderator:
padding. not under armor. i meant just for wearing not literally for battle hence the quotes. chill

Krylon said:
padding. not under armor. i meant just for wearing not literally for battle hence the quotes. chill

:cautious: I wasn't aware I sounded...aggressive? Please understand that it was hard to tell what you meant, as a lot of people frequently post regarding battle ready gear.

Conventionally, people just use snaps and buckles to keep their suit on. If you need padding to keep it from moving around, then it sounds like it's too big?

There are several threads on how to snap down, strap and other wise attach armor to clothes etc. Some are in the 'Under Armor' section and others can be found with the search feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i have adams armor and i padded it with insides of baseball helmets. worked great, sorry if i lashed at you. My bad.
no i totally nderstand that some idiots think they can make their armor bullet proof. my bad.

padding is what you asked for. sp mean like just some sort of foam under your armor peices so tey dont cut into your skin and hurt? i would recomend any really. a soft fabric foam might work but then you might not have enough support against te body adn it may twist and turn and look all wrong. go for a combination of thin foam on cardboard strips. then put the strips wherever inside your armor so its the cardboard and padding that sit on you and not the armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back