undersuit options looking for advice (minimal sewing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thefabricator

Jr Member
Iv been working on pulling together all my resources, and the biggest thing iv been scratching my head about is how to build a detailed under suit with out spending tedious amount of hours learning to sew and do it well. I thought of maybe making a foam oversuit that will go over top a spandex suit but under the armor, but in the back of my mind im worried its going to be weak. I also had an idea where i keep try to the minimal sewing and add on Velcro strips and attach the detail pieces i want to use that way. I think i have picked up the armor building aspect pretty easy, its building the under suit effectively but also with the quality i picture in my head. Any ideas or tips you would be willing to share with me would be very appreciated

you could try to hot glue it. Just make sure you have cardboard or something on the inside to separate the back from the front. Wouldn't want to glue those together.

I'd still recommend sewing the velcro pieces, at least for support as the glue won't hold forever.

I'd still recommend sewing the velcro pieces, at least for support as the glue won't hold forever.

i agree i wanted to make something easy but would also hold up, just the sewing part haha i have many tricks of the trade up my sleeve but sewing definitely isnt one of them lmfao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back