Soft Parts Undersuit Resource Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your looking for some affordable Bdu's, tactical vest, load carriers, gas masks, lights, lasers, ext. check out http://www.sportsmansguide.com
they got all kinds of new gear and military surplus...
and for all you "lean beans" out there they got a lot of great deals on surplus clothing.

for us bigger people amazon.com has a lot of good deals on some of their stuff, Bdus, Tac. vests, ext.

hey i have a budget of 132$ or so and was planning to make ODST armor out of foam since pepakura confuses me so i would like to know where i can get all i need for around that much preferably less but i might be able to go over 140$ any kind of help would be really appreciated

thanks

Ran into these at Dick's Sporting Goods, figured they would be a better alternative then motorcycle vests.
0831121459.jpg

Nike Pro Combat Hyperstrong 5 Pad Top
Nike Pro Combat Hyperstrong 3/4 Girdle

Now take the hyperstrong and throw this or some pleather on it and you would have a pretty thin, light weight, and cool suit.
You can find it in a few other colors on dick's and a few more colors scattered through out the web...

Hope this helps and I would love to see someone try these before I get to mine next year...

Chris

Ran into these at Dick's Sporting Goods, figured they would be a better alternative then motorcycle vests.
0831121459.jpg

Nike Pro Combat Hyperstrong 5 Pad Top
Nike Pro Combat Hyperstrong 3/4 Girdle

Now take the hyperstrong and throw this or some pleather on it and you would have a pretty thin, light weight, and cool suit.
You can find it in a few other colors on dick's and a few more colors scattered through out the web...

Hope this helps and I would love to see someone try these before I get to mine next year...

Chris

If you attavhed the plether to parts of the suit wouldnt it decrease the cool factor? When i say cool i am assuming youre meaning internal suit temp.

On page 85 of longshot's thread, there is a pic of him coming up the escalator. There is a good shot of his under armor. I'm not sure, but I believe that is a new pressure suit he's wearing. If so I would like to know where he found it. I sure that's not the original pressure suit that he purchased. If anyone can direct me as to where I can find that particular pressure suit, it would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back