[unofficial] 405th Mgc.net Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

23Magnum

I was messing around on MGC today and thought, "Wouldn't it be a cool idea if the forum members could keep track of each other's XBL gamerscores."

So I made a leaderboard. This isn't anything official. It's just for fun.

So if you're interested, click on the image and add your name to the list.

y6IpILJZ.png
Warning
As I said before, this is just for fun. Friendly banter is welcome, but accusations of cheating or other conversation I deam inappropriate for this sort of thing will get you taking off the leaderboard. Capisce?!

In other words, play nice. :p

Enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice idea. I'll sign up as soon as I get that damn PM on the Xbox.com Forums. I'll be in 3rd as of right now ...

- Adulese

EDIT: I'm up. 3rd Place FTW!!

I'll be posting both of my tags on there.... since i use one more seriously than the other while on XBL :]

EDIT: Sorry Adulese, i just kicked your butt outta 3rd :p

Boom!

Watching you go sailing out of 3rd and into 4th. :p

I'm a little surprised none of you have ordered/played Marathon Durandal in the Arcade demos. I played it at least.. haven't bought it though (keep forgetting). I think we might need a solid history in that before we try and tackle the newer Halo storylines.unless of course.. Halo IS just a game.

Heck, even the dude with the Marathon Gamertag Logo doesn't have it.

I'm also surprised there's only two of us "Doomers" on there too, and I'm the only idiot who bought the full version. :)

Deadguy said:
Boom!

Watching you go sailing out of 3rd and into 4th. :p

I'm a little surprised none of you have ordered/played Marathon Durandal in the Arcade demos. I played it at least.. haven't bought it though (keep forgetting). I think we might need a solid history in that before we try and tackle the newer Halo storylines.unless of course.. Halo IS just a game.

Heck, even the dude with the Marathon Gamertag Logo doesn't have it.

I'm also surprised there's only two of us "Doomers" on there too, and I'm the only idiot who bought the full version. :)
That's cause I played it when it was originally on the Mac. ;) I may get it one of these days for nostalgia sake.

Marathon was the entire reason I started playing FPSs in the first place. :p

Am I the only achievement fiend here? I'm actually working to double my score as I'm trying to surpass another person I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol i wouls try to collect achievments but.... Halo is the only game I play (and I like it that way)

But I am a MEDAL freak, I try to get all the medals in Ranked and Social .... my b.net profiles are pretty filled with medals :cool:

You know right now I could add all your scores together and it still wouldn't add up to be more than mine. :rolleyes:lol:

Well.. I'm still part of a 3-way tie for first place in Halo 3, and that's ALL that matters :p

(of course, using achievement points is the ONLY way I'd hit the top spot like that!)

Basing it on Halo 3 skills might cause me to sink out of the number 1 spot.. especially with Doom's general on there.

Guess I'll have to start playing some other games as well. Plus get some more of the achievements in the ones I usually play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back