UNSC AI - Designate: BlackBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serin

Finished up Mortal Dictata a few days back.
Brilliant novel! And a perfect ending for the trilogy, IMO.

Thought perhaps BB deserved a little love via the art of 3d printing, and with that in mind I've designed him to be lit up via either EL wire or LED's.
The aim is to print him in either a semi-translucent or fully translucent medium then perhaps give him a coat of some form of semi-solid paint so just enough light radiates through.
Still finalizing the design, but here's what I've got so far.
He's quite hollow...

Happy birthday, Admiral.
http://www.shapeways.com/model/1675...gnate-blackbox.html?li=my-models&materialId=4

I suppose a box with a bowtie is pretty uninteresting.... Hmmm

I was actually looking for something like this, and while I dont have a 3D printer, I'd love to see someone do this. BB certainly deserves some love!

Just finished the novel myself and I absolutely loved it, shame it was the last book.

don't tell me how it end's I'm almost done I just got to the part where the Spartan ripped the roof off.

I shant! I'd never spoil a good story!

Just waiting for a few paypal payments to clear then I'll get to ordering up the EL tape and printed parts.
Thinking I'll use Shapeways instead of my printer as their transparent is much better than most of anything I could achieve on the budget I've set.

good to hear by the way I'm think of opening a halo mortal dictate forum to talk about the book, lets face it we need a book club.

okay i'll start it this coming Monday which might be Tuesday for you guys righty mate. lol sorry couldn't just don't go and tell bravo-6 okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back