Unsc Blimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugeyes8

I am making a rc blimp and it is going to be huge. Like 6 by 3 by 3. It has nothing to do with halo but I thought maybe if someone had any ideas to make it more halo they would be appreciated. oh and i will post pics later.

bugeyes8 said:
I am making a rc blimp and it is going to be huge. Like 6 by 3 by 3. It has nothing to do with halo but I thought maybe if someone had any ideas to make it more halo they would be appreciated. oh and i will post pics later.

nice, are those easy to make?

and your signature is SO FUNNY.

I actually loled

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the Rules here is that you don't post topics unless you have the pictures. You're better off just building your base model and posting pictures before even starting a new topic, even if you're 'looking for ideas.'

Sounds Like a good Idea, You could probably put the UNSC Symbol on each side of the front and name it UNSC (Something) to make it more Halo Themed..

Add lasers and rocket launchers to it! They could shoot streams and globs of water colored by an LED!

led-bubble-gun.jpg

Like that ^ but with water!

ok i know its a tiny fraction off topic...but where IS the Looking for ideas Forum...IS THERE EVEN ONE?...

and id like an answer :p

i hate to shoot ideas down but i don't think the water idea would work because water is to heavy. working on the pics:)

bugeyes8 said:
i hate to shoot ideas down but i don't think the water idea would work because water is to heavy. working on the pics:)

Aaaaw. I still think firing random stuff from the blimp would be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back