Unsc D-77 Pelican Dropship

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrggrHappyODST

Luis here guys.

Ive been conducting research on the Pelican and I have found certain references I am able to use. I will begin working on the dropship once i begin to build a display model as a reference for myself. I will keep close documentation of the upcoming project and it will be a time consuming project.

Heres what i plan on doing for the UNSC D-77 Pelican Dropship

Stage 1

Research and development.

Stage 2

Building of the Structural Fuselage , Wings, stabilizers, elevators and areas pertaining to the Pelican. Light electrical work for landing gear and strobe lights.

Stage 3

Painting of the Completed Structure , adding respective decals last touch ups.

Allocation of funding will be the main adversary. Ill see how that goes. Commencement of Project Flying Pelican Will begin once Stage 1 is completed.

Any questions and or advice please feel free.

Lma1085 said:
Luis here guys.

Ive been conducting research on the Pelican and I have found certain references I am able to use. I will begin working on the dropship once i begin to build a display model as a reference for myself. I will keep close documentation of the upcoming project and it will be a time consuming project.

Heres what i plan on doing for the UNSC D-77 Pelican Dropship

Stage 1

Research and development.

Stage 2

Building of the Structural Fuselage , Wings, stabilizers, elevators and areas pertaining to the Pelican. Light electrical work for landing gear and strobe lights.

Stage 3

Painting of the Completed Structure , adding respective decals last touch ups.
Allocation of funding will be the main adversary. Ill see how that goes. Commencement of Project Flying Pelican Will begin once Stage 1 is completed.

Any questions and or advice please feel free.

"I'm going to do this" threads are typically frowned upon. This will likely be locked by a mod until you have some progress (think pictures.) Sounds like a cool project, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope you post your Research and development stage. I always wanted to build one but busy with others projects

EDIT: If you need a pelican pdo i can get it for yeah

As the others said, "I'm gonna" = not good, but this sounds like an awesome project.
If you can finish it.
It sounds pretty hefty.
If you can do it, more power to you.

randomman said:
As the others said, "I'm gonna" = not good, but this sounds like an awesome project.
If you can finish it.
It sounds pretty hefty.
If you can do it, more power to you.

I know what you mean. All im doing is keeping a track of my project and giving everyone a heads up on whats going on is all =D

Spartan 051 said:
i hope you post your Research and development stage. I always wanted to build one but busy with others projects

EDIT: If you need a pelican pdo i can get it for yeah

Did you ever find that file for me, high or low detail does not matter. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back