1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Event: Halo World Championships in Seattle, WA

Discussion in 'Conventions and Prop Parties' started by Huntress217, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Huntress217

Huntress217

Would anyone be interested in suiting up in Seattle at the 2018 Halo World Championships April 13th-15th? ^^ Details and debrief incoming! Please sound off for interest and I will make sure to update as more info becomes available.

2. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO 405th Regiment Officer

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    Dirtdives and HitboxWorkshop like this.
  3. HitboxWorkshop

HitboxWorkshop RMO 405th Regiment Officer

Seahawk spartan and I will be there on the 14th (sat) Im a maybe for the 13th.

4. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO 405th Regiment Officer

Have fun boys and girls. I'm out for this one because of a local con. I demand pictures though!

Dirtdives likes this.
  5. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

I just hope you don't have the same painful suit issues again. Have fun and yes....Lots of Pics.

6. PerniciousDuke

Thom A293 is also interested in attending.

7. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

I am interested in attending on the 13th, but it is still a maybe.

8. PerniciousDuke

Here is the latest event information.

HALO World Championship 2018

What- Public viewed esports final for worldwide pro Halo 5: Guardians finalists. Our general appearance is requested by 343 Industries.

When-
    Friday 4/13 - 12:00PM - 10:00PM PDT
    Saturday 4/14 - 10:00AM - 10:00PM PDT
    Sunday 4/15 - 11:00AM - 8:00PM PDT

Show Open Times:
    Friday 4/13 - 11:00AM
    Saturday 4/14 - 9:00AM
    Sunday 4/15 - 9:00AM

Group Meeting Time:
    TBD

Where:
    Century Link Event Center
    Seattle, WA

Tickets:
    For those that have expressed interest tickets have been placed in will call under your name.
    If you wish to appear in a completed Halo costume then message us immediately! We need more!
    For extra tickets visit ticketmaster.

Parking:
    Parking will most likely not be validated. There is a parking structure at the event that will cost money.

Special Info:
    a. This event will be broadcasted for your viewing pleasure.

b. There are baseball games going on at the stadium next door during all three days. Expect traffic and parking to get bad 4pm and later.

c. Find the gamertag kiosk at the event to get an exclusive Halo 5: Guardians emblem for use in-game!

TurboCharizard and SI3RRA 117 like this.
  9. PerniciousDuke

We do not yet have a designated must-appear time for this event. The only request is to periodically be at the 343i booth to pose for pictures with attendees.

We will be meeting up plain clothed Saturday and Sunday before the event starts to greet each other. Somewhere near the entrance most likely. Message me on 405th or Facebook if you have trouble finding us. I will have my phone on me.

10. PerniciousDuke

Halfway through first day and already a blast!

20180414_135142.jpg 20180414_131634.jpg 20180414_122150.jpg 20180414_112020.jpg 20180414_134440.jpg

11. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Awesome!!!!! you guys look Fantastic!!! Question: Who is the civilian in the first pic?

PerniciousDuke and Schankerz like this.
  12. Schankerz

Schankerz

That would be miss Bonnie Ross, head of 343 industries, i Actually didn’t see her there when I saw these at first, that’s pretty neat she got a photo with you guys!

13. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

The notion that you know her so mater-of-fact is interesting.......stalk much?

14. TurboCharizard

Schankerz is a master stalker, he somehow found photos of me that I wasn't tagged in on Facebook and was complimenting me on them. Next level sneakster that guy.

15. Schankerz

Schankerz

Alright let’s set some things straight here, first of all, I didn’t know her name from memory I just recognized her face from Halo 4/5 docs and behind the scenes videos I’ve seen, I had to google it. SECOND, you sir Mr Charizard commented on that photo hence why I saw it as I was scrolling down my feed.

NOT STALKERY AT ALL
    BE2D5660-32C0-4FCA-AB7E-E31E2B3BA651.gif

16. TurboCharizard

IT'S CALLED EMBELLISHING FOR COMEDIC EFFECT

Dirtdives, PaiganBoi and Schankerz like this.
  17. Schankerz

Schankerz

AND I MUST DEFEND THE HONOUR OF MY HOUSE

18. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Me thinks you protest too much........

19. Schankerz

Schankerz

68E07092-DDAD-46D1-BB68-456881885C33.gif

MEEEEE???? NOOOOOO

I’m in protest of you saying that I protest too much