Urgent Questions need Urgent Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Well-Known Member
If i finish my armor (most likely will) i will start making 2 pistols i was wondering what scale i should use for the pistol? Should i make pistols or smg?

Everyone told me i should use the same size for the chest and helmet and crotch plate unfortunatley i am right now on my 23rd crotch plate im not trying them on like panties im using the belt approach. anyway how would i scale the other parts like the bicep and stuff.

oh and i have trouble with the side of the brim. you know the place once you finish the brim its really close to the visor.Is anyone else haveing the same problem?

Well im building right now get back to ya tomorrow.Why did you lock my other topic?
 

Iceman29

Member
Leadingspartan said:
i will start making 2 pistols i was wondering what scale i should use for the pistol? Should i make pistols or smg?
Try asking Link

but then again he may not know the scale of a pistol if its in pepakura

but he might!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Damien

Well-Known Member
i realized that i had to size every piece to me, so they would fit. if the cod is too small, make it bigger. if it is too big, make it smaller
 

Leadingspartan

Well-Known Member
Damien said:
i realized that i had to size every piece to me, so they would fit. if the cod is too small, make it bigger. if it is too big, make it smaller
how did you resize it.i dont wana waste cardstock,
 
Last edited by a moderator:

dallis

Member
hey , you know what? ,
i think we should have a race to see who can get the best looking master chief before the other ;) it will be fun hahaha

of course, we all know i would win ;) haha im just joking haha
 

Leadingspartan

Well-Known Member
hey , you know what? ,
i think we should have a race to see who can get the best looking master chief before the other ;) it will be fun hahaha

of course, we all know i would win ;) haha im just joking haha[/quote]
im taking my time. If you are joking does that mean ill win? lol jking.
 

dallis

Member
Leadingspartan said:
im taking my time. If you are joking does that mean ill win? lol jking.
yea im taking my time, in a sence , see i really want to get it done before the 25th so i can go to walmart like the chief himself, so im going to work it out to be finished before then and i hope it works ,,,and no of course im going to win , im canadian fool haha kiddin
,Dallis
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leadingspartan

Well-Known Member
DONT RUSH

it makes your armor look like crap
i cancelled my preorder and im going to finish my suit then later ill go buy it =] how smart of me.
 

dallis

Member
Leadingspartan said:
DONT RUSH

it makes your armor look like crap
i cancelled my preorder and im going to finish my suit then later ill go buy it =] how smart of me.
why the hell would you cancel it?,....you can pick up the game up to 29 days after its released...why dont you reorder it then go get t when its time...


and lets not call it rush ....lets call it working alot in one day....even though im starting grade nine
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leadingspartan

Well-Known Member
dallis said:
why the hell would you cancel it?,....you can pick up the game up to 29 days after its released...why dont you reorder it then go get t when its time...
and lets not call it rush ....lets call it working alot in one day....even though im starting grade nine
not my gamestop they give you 24 hours to pick it up or they cancel your order and keep your moneny.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
If i finish my armor (most likely will) i will start making 2 pistols i was wondering what scale i should use for the pistol? Should i make pistols or smg?

Everyone told me i should use the same size for the chest and helmet and crotch plate unfortunatley i am right now on my 23rd crotch plate im not trying them on like panties im using the belt approach. anyway how would i scale the other parts like the bicep and stuff.

oh and i have trouble with the side of the brim. you know the place once you finish the brim its really close to the visor.Is anyone else haveing the same problem?

Well im building right now get back to ya tomorrow.Why did you lock my other topic?
anywhere from 17-20cm i would think. big enough to hold
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top