Urgent Request: Halo 3 Elite Commando Shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince5754

I'm going to a party on Monday, and I'm going as an Elite. I have a Carbine & Commando Helmet, but strangely, the page that had the helmet, along with other Elite Armor pieces, disappeared after I was done with the helmet. Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone has the Commando Shoulders, or even any Halo 3 Elite Shoulders-for that matter, if not, than could someone make some Pepakura Shoulders for me to use? It just doesn't look complete and I can't properly do a pair of shoulders from scratch (Can't make some either, I have NO idea how to use Designer 3 for making new crafts)

Could anyone help me out?

Alright!... But wait, I'm afraid I don't know how long it will take to get it Pep-Ready. Could it be finished by 2 PM tomorrow? I'm sorry, I'm in a bit of a time crunch here.

Let me know.

commandounfold.jpg

LINK HERE

Enjoy. Don't forget to check the paper size and the object scale before printing, and let me know how it turns out.

Well, I'll be back home by 2 PM, then, I'll finish the shoulders, then resin the pieces (One side of the Carbine, probably can't do both sides at once.), I probably would have enough time to add at least the first coat of Resin, then, tomorrow, I'll finish the second coat of Resin and then paint (Armor will be True Blue and Orangish-Gold, and Carbine Purple)

Just in time for the party at 7 PM Tomorrow!

Well, I'll be back home by 2 PM, then, I'll finish the shoulders, then resin the pieces (One side of the Carbine, probably can't do both sides at once.), I probably would have enough time to add at least the first coat of Resin, then, tomorrow, I'll finish the second coat of Resin and then paint (Armor will be True Blue and Orangish-Gold, and Carbine Purple)

Just in time for the party at 7 PM Tomorrow!

Be sure to post pictures!

Nope, this is NOT going to work, I'm sorry, but first of all, I need it numbered (with the little numbers that tell you which fold goes where), since it isn't already unfolded, its kind of just a big jumbled clump of parts, making it that much more difficult-and basically removing some fold triangles (Whatever you call em)

Anyway, now its to late to finish the shoulders, I'm just going with the Helmet at gun... I'm almost sure no one else will do any better anyways.

If you could unfold it and seperate the parts and such, that would be great.

Of all the foxtrotting ungrateful....

Look, it wouldn't take you two damn minutes to look around in pepakura and work out how to do this your golf-delta self instead of leeching off of people like some ungrateful swine. I worked on this for you, the least you could do in return is not complain when the thing hasn't been presented to you on a silver platter, and learn how to do these things on your own. Time constraints or no, I am not tolerant of this sort of attitude.

http://www.4shared.com/file/wWPmaosb/Commando_Shoulder_Pep.html

Unfolded version. I don't want to hear another complaint or I'll remove the file and nobody will get it. In future, I suggest you get to grips with how Pepakura works - it's not hard to learn how to join/disjoin a few edges and move the parts around.

I'm really sorry, I didn't intend to sound ungreatful. If I knew how to fix it myself I would have... I guess I should have asked more like "Could you give me an unfolded version" instead, I just over reacted is all.

Thanks again.

dscn3065wk.jpg

Meant to post this earlier. This was the best picture I could take, without a tripod that is. They'll look very nice with the Elite Chest by Garland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back