Valentines Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you guys doing for valentines day? besides the normal, anybody do anything special this year?

i made Ellen(evella) a pop-up card out of paper, i figure it'll come more from the heart since it's one of my hobbies, and she knows it.

0213091245pb0.jpg

Valentine's Day is easily the most depressing holiday on earth.

My math teacher said something about it being a holiday where you tell a girl "Here, eat these, get fat, and here's some roses that'll be dead like our relationship in two days." He also said he gets his wife nothing.

I think he's awesome, lol

WOW, nice card. I made a pop up ambulance for my dad onec (hes a paramedic).

I dont like this day so I'll just leave this super evil zombie heart here
valintines-1.jpg

Edited because i relised i was hijacking the thread too much

Last edited by a moderator:
baconmaster6969 said:
what are you guys doing for valentines day? besides the normal, anybody do anything special this year?

i made Ellen(evella) a pop-up card out of paper, i figure it'll come more from the heart since it's one of my hobbies, and she knows it.

Nice card mate, that a true gift that I'm sure she'll appreciate.

As for me nothing good has ever come out of this day, whether I was in a relationship or not. Either it was too much or too little, drives me insane! Except for maybe that one time in Bangkok, unitl I found out she was a Man :eek: .....

Just kidding mate, but seriously only once I was happy in this day, and all we did was sat on a park bench and a sandwich.

"$$$ on flowers and chocolate not enough? It even came with scented oils woman!!!"

Nothing has ever gone right so I give up. It's all about retail spending, Damn Capitalism! I hope everybody else is having a great Valentines Day, I know I won't.

im sitting on my ass, playing Halo 3, and wondering what could have happened if he had just opened his mouth for 2 seconds.

who wants to join me in Valentines day depression? I say we play a few rounds of Halo 3.

rvb4life said:
im sitting on my ass, playing Halo 3, and wondering what could have happened if he had just opened his mouth for 2 seconds.
who wants to join me in Valentines day depression? I say we play a few rounds of Halo 3.
I Agree, I feel like a large Custom games session is in order.

Back on topic, I've never had a relationship, So I can't say the day has ever been of use to me.

v-day is a bitch for me this year! i'm welsh, and love my rugby, and tomorrow is the wales england rugby match in the six nations rugby tournament, and my girlfriend is english.

guys from the uk will understand this, but for you guys from america who may not get it, this is the ultimate grudge match.... imagine 2 teams from countries that have held a for more than a few reasons have held a general level of animosity against one another for about 4 times longer than the united states of america as an entity has existed, and now the only civilised way of working it out, is to put fifteen men from each country on the rugby field, and watch them savagely beat the crap out of one another.

in short, it is the most tense and amazing game of rugby you will ever see.....and i'm only going to get to see it if i am very, very lucky!

on the brightside my gf doesnt like rugby, so when we stuff their stupid chariots up their arses, she wont hold it against me! (and i only say we are going to win after the humiliation they sufered at the hands of the six nations novelty team italy last week, granted the welsh faltered at the end of the second hand against scotland, but thats because they actually know how to play well!)

anyway, to bribe her to let me go to the pub and watch it before dinner, i made her this, i posted in 2 other threads, but its actually fitting in here!

myjewelerywork008.jpg

myjewelerywork009.jpg

myjewelerywork011.jpg

Gah! Depressing holiday in my view, I'm currently single :cry: .

You show someone how you feel about them and they treat it like a damn game, they play with your heart and think nothing of it.

Giving a heart for Valentines day, Ironic?

Sorry not trying to spoil it for you, hope you all have a wonderful Valentines day ;) .

Damn good job on the heart BTW.

SpartanG said:
not ironic, i'd go with fitting really. and are you on about mine or baconmasters work?

Both I would have to say.

I was meaning in the sense of the little rant I was having.
You know a holiday where you "give" someone your heart.

It's like saying "is this good enough?" and waiting for a reply.

But enough of that, you both did a really amazing job :D .

I made a silver necklace with a large purple stone with a metal spiral around the stone for a friend once, she loved it.

I will make a sketch to show it right quick.

The only thing im going to do this valantines day is mercilessly slaughter people in fallout 3 (just because i can)

to be honest valanitines day is a load of $#!T ive broken up with a girl on this day oh an found out that the girl i had my eye on for nearly a year was actually a lesbian.

btw Go wales

rvb4life said:

I would so play you, but my Xbox is broke. Like my heart.
My (not so now) good friend decided to be an ass and hug her right in front of my face, even if he knows I like her and he's already dating somebody.

adventSpartanMatrix said:
btw Go wales

:D thanks. i figure, as long as its a brititsh team that wins, and not the damned french, it'll be good.... i'd prefer the welsh to win though.

Sorry for the late reply, had to wait for my pic to be text to my yahoo.

Yes it was like a cage, see for yourself:
[attachment=8085:02_13_09_1622.jpg]

Need someone so I can be more constructive on Valentines day rather than lazy :lol: .

Anyway, now I must take a quick nap before work.

Have a damn good Valentines day everyone! :D

LOL I second that! I don't have a 360 yet, but I'm gonna be over at a friend's for the better 2/3 of sunday and monday playing halo all night long! (y) It's so nice to play with your friends once in a while when you can't play yourself. I have to admit though, I really am not that good at halo. My friend is a Brigadier and it's kinda like I swear I walk five steps and I get a bullet through my head. haha

But more to the point of the thread, I've never had a "real" relationship. I'm still holding out to find someone perfect when I get to college. Girls at my school are either promiscuous, or just plain wierd. I could probably count on one hand how many are actually worth dating. Not to be negative though! ;) I envy the guy that's got a great realtionship going. Be sure to have a good time, and don't forget to let her know how much you care about her! Girls love it when you do.

rvb4life said:
i'm in after all right when i was about to ask this girl on a date she's ask this other guy out honestly about one minuete apart *sigh* deppresion realy does hurt

Meh, I guess I got lucky by getting left for someone else on Christmas morning then? I've had over a month to banish her out of my mind. Muahaha.

Anyways, V-day, i"m probablyu just gonna go do what I normally do, which is sit and be useless on my bed with my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back