Vanity Armor maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call this guy Urban Breacher. He looks like someone who would take down a drug dealer in New Alexandria.

5276781104_09295b30b1_b.jpg

Attachments

• 5276781104_09295b30b1_b.jpg
    5276781104_09295b30b1_b.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 313
i'm so glad everyone likes this! do you see down the bottom it tells you how many credits you need to earn to buy the full set of armor?

It's really cool and fun to use, the only bad part is there are no attachments yet so there goes my armor scheme. I need the UAV Haul on my recon helmet instead of just the base.

I really wanna try this thing out but any time I open the vanity.exe I get this message... seems a little odd... I have all the pre-requirements met, what should I do?

Screenshot2011-01-22at71000PM.png

BUT!!! From what I have seen this thing is freaking amazing, and we should build a freaking statue in its honor! Seriously I mean it... maybe it on a horse... WAIT NO A MOTORCYCLE I MEAN IT!!! Anyone see what I did there?

Attachments

• Screenshot2011-01-22at71000PM.png
    Screenshot2011-01-22at71000PM.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 204
Wow, quintuple-posting! That's got to be a record.

Seriously though, you need to edit your post or else the mods will give you a warning for rule violation. To edit your post, click on the "Edit Post" button and then click the "Go Advanced" button. There, you will be able to do the necessary editing.

On another note, the boards no longer allow direct posting of pics from your desktop. You have to upload them to a media server site like PhotoBucket or ImageShack. For a detailed instruction, read this thread.

SPARTANB651, Welcome to the 405th. This being your first post and all.....I just want to give you a heads up. This thread is 3 months shy of 6 years old.......Necro posting is frowned upon here as it pushes more recent and relevant posts down the line. Now if you come across something that is old but you have an interest in knowing more....PM the author direct. Or you could do a search....you just might find your answer from someone else asking the same question in a different thread. Again, welcome to the 405th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back