Various Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicktendo

So I got a hold of this download a while back, and since I haven't seen too many "skinned" models, I thought I'd share these. None of them are unfolded, and I am told the scale for the Halo 2 models (to make them the 'in-game' size is 3059. After some quick tests, that seems about right. I have other models, but I'm only going to upload the ones I feel are possible to build. I'll upload them as I get to them. Even if they aren't buildable, they can be used for reference. Feel free to unfold them, build them, add them to the Wiki. All I really did is add the texture.

http://NicktendoHaloPep.4shared.com

Note: Some of the files (like the Arbiter) are in several pieces. This is because PepDesigner wouldn't let me apply a different skin to each object. That, or I really don't know how. Also, only the Halo 2 and 3 files are skinned.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother wants to make a Grunt costume so we're gonna use that pep file to make it - should be very interesting I'll post pics when we do it (project won't start til summer though) Thanks for these!

h\Hey there I have been looking for a hunter and arbiter to make for my collection, but when I hit on the link it says these files are not listed. Could you please hit me up so I can get your version of those 2 builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back