Vehicle helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negativecacti

Member DIN
S126
So I know that Spartans are known to drive/pilot vehicles and I know some have specialized helmets to better help with operations. So my question is anywhere in the lore does it describe a helmet for a spartan driven scorpion

There are no helmets built to be paired/worn for scorpion operation, if that is what you are asking (like the gungnir with the splaser). Maybe you could make your own matchup between a marine and pilot helmet with a few attachments if you dont want to chose an already existing one, and I thought it may be in the description of a visor in halo 5 but it doesny seen to be the case...

I will say a hannable paint job would be amazing!

Thanks for picking up what I was poorly trying to describe lol, I figured that there wasnt gonna be anything like that. I might try and make some cardboard concepts if i get a chance

Thanks for picking up what I was poorly trying to describe lol, I figured that there wasnt gonna be anything like that. I might try and make some cardboard concepts if i get a chance
I absolutly wish there was though! This is a great idea, and one of my favorite things to do in the halo universe is to be a wheelman, no matter the vehicle. This is an amazing concept that I wish would be used more, but like I pointed out with the visors. If 343 will do anything, it will be more likely that. Sure there are tons of armors specifically engineered for a purpose, but the smart link in the newer visors are more geared twards those topics so that they are more compatible with other preferred armor sets. There are vidors that specify flood containment, special operations, and CQC, but no driving ones D:

The only thing I can think of is the aviator helmet which looks like someone would wear when racing a dirt bike... :b
acf17825111037d6bb38061c5bf9d016.jpg

There is this one I found awhile ago it's pretty cool but it's not really designed for tank use imo

Attachments

• 89c46cb - Copy.pdo.jpg
    89c46cb - Copy.pdo.jpg
    753 KB · Views: 221
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back