Venator undersuit ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaulinD

So I am hard at work on my Halo 5 Venator armor, and while I'm working on it I'm trying to get all the other components together so the armor isn't being let down by a horrible undersuit of a black tshirt and pants. So if you look at the Venator undersuit image.png
it looks like it has a grey hex pattern. So I was thinking if I could maybe get a black morph suit, overlay a hex pattern on it and spray paint grey overtop of that. Then remove the pattern to have the grey boxes with black outline. Any ideas or tips. would be greatly appreciated!

I saw a guy on Facebook the other day that used a stencil and poured in latex or something to make the hex pattern.

You can also look in CommanderPalmer's build thread and see her route, she stenciled and painted hers onto a morph suit.

Depends on the route you want to take

If you're building Halo 5 build - the undersuit has no hexagon pattern - just a little bit on the shoulders.

The picture you provided is a model render from Halo 4.

I saw a guy on Facebook the other day that used a stencil and poured in latex or something to make the hex pattern.

You can also look in CommanderPalmer's build thread and see her route, she stenciled and painted hers onto a morph suit.

Depends on the route you want to take
I'll definitely have to check that out, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

If you're building Halo 5 build - the undersuit has no hexagon pattern - just a little bit on the shoulders.

The picture you provided is a model render from Halo 4.
Oh you're right, didn't even realize that. But I think I'd still like to add the hex pattern to give some more depth to the suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back