Video Games Live Omg Just Noticed This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micah Mills

ok i just realized videos games live is going down in my town, its this saturday and sunday! i want to make some halo wars marine snow camo armor for it, is it possible? oh and im not gonna be resining and fiberglassin it, im using my own hardening method... CARDBOARD PATCH!! muhahaha, can this be done, and if anybody has ever gone could you please fill me in on what it is like, it will be my spring break vacation dream come true if i can make my costume by then!!

Just found out i have a recon helmet that needs to be glued together, and all the other pieces for recon armor are pepped, im just gonna do recon it will be easier considering the fact im almost done with it :)

It would be possible, but If you spend the whole day working on it.

You can even do it with fiberglass.

today -pep as much as you can

tomorrow- pep whats rest and resin everything

Friday - use Rondo to harden the inside and and detail the outside

Saturday- sand and give a quick coat of paint, and go and have some fun

or

Sunday: give it a little more work and look more AWESOMER!!!

Well instead of asking us, you could be working on it! Shame on you!

Just work on it; don't sleep, shower, change your clothes, but eating pizza pops or something like that is Ok. You'll be done in no time!

Or if you don't care too much you could have it done in a matter of hours by making it just simply out of cardboard and a quick paint job.

Neoproks said:
Or if you don't care too much you could have it done in a matter of hours by making it just simply out of cardboard and a quick paint job.

thats semi what im doing, im pepping it, then cardboarding the inside, smoothing out the outside with this stuff my dad made (he is a painter) its like a clay paint thingy, the ill just paint it, and is the halo wars snow marine, if you see a pic they arent that armor heavy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Micah Mills said:
thats semi what im doing, im pepping it, then cardboarding the inside, smoothing out the outside with this stuff my dad made (he is a painter) its like a clay paint thingy, the ill just paint it, and is the halo wars snow marine, if you see a pic they arent that armor heavy.

Well good luck to you man! Definitely post pictures when you finish.

Neoproks said:
Well good luck to you man! Definitely post pictures when you finish.

haha im not gonna worry bout pics until im at video games live, i take pics of it there and show em, im gonna just concentrate on my work lol

Good luck getting it done in such a short time span yeah VGL is awesome I went to it when they were in Seattle Last year. still waiting for them to put up a date for when they'll visit Seattle this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back