(video) Halo: Interactive Strategy Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude ... this is amazing. Its exactly what fans like me want from the Halo franchize. Is there going to be a midnight release. xD

- Adulese

When and IF I can find it at my local Wally World, I'll probably pick it up. Have to check it out. Of course the pieces will be worthless for any type of reference but what the heck.

I would buy it if it were more like Warhammer, something tells me its going to lack a Strategic touch that Warhammer seems to perform so well on.

lame, looks pretty boring.
you would have expected people to come up with a game like Jumanji by now.

Same here Loess, I have a team of 5 Blue Spartans, 5 Red Spartans, and Master Chief. My friends have managed to get their hands on Elite Honour Gaurds and even Tartarus with Fist of Rukt. Both are at the rarest degree. I'm happy with my Spartan Sniper though.

It looks kind of lame to me. They could have at least painted the pieces. I would rather just play Halo 3. At worst, you could make a remake of that boardgame in forge (though it would require cooperation...)

Looks kind of cool, I guess. I would probably get that just for the minitures and use the 40k rules and stats. :lol: I could probably just repaint the minitures to make them look cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back