Video TUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class="bbWrapper">Someone should seriously do like a pepakura helmet video tutto eliminate any final confusion about sizing, printing, folding, paper size, scaling etc.<br /> <br /> This would be suuuuuuper helpful</div>

Macattack64

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> Andrew L said: </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent "> Someone should seriously do like a pepakura helmet video tutto eliminate any final confusion about sizing, printing, folding, paper size, scaling etc.<br /> <br /> This would be suuuuuuper helpful </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I'm sure many people have thought of that... I'll do the sizing and stuff and what you have to do on the computer... :\... I'll try... Ionno...</div>

Last edited by a moderator:

Leadingspartan

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> Macattack64 said: </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent "> I'm sure many people have thought of that... I'll do the sizing and stuff and what you have to do on the computer... :\... I'll try... Ionno... </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Ok ill make a video coming in about late sept (after halo 3) or early october.</div>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.