Visor Problem -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

dograven

some how i cant get a gold tint visor before halloween and the only thing thats close to it is a clear one at walmart. im not the good with the litle 2l bottle thing , and i was wondering if i could get the clear visor and modify it or another suggestion.

ill post pics of my helmet ina bout an hour cuz some1 else has my camera.

Buy it off a motorcycle helmet store. I have found a ton of links around the forum that take me straight to a gold tented visor. Ill try to find the link and get back to you

iamyourcousin228 said:
Buy it off a motorcycle helmet store. I have found a ton of links around the forum that take me straight to a gold tented visor. Ill try to find the link and get back to you

well the thing is i cant get anything off the internet befor the 31st and i need something good for a visor. but i mgiht be able to use the links later so thanks.,

Last edited by a moderator:
GO with clear for now, Dont try any cheap immitations, tints or sprays, those will make you feel you ruined the helmet, the real gold visors add 10x quality to the helmet.

problem with that is it downgrades your vision, you can only see 10-15 feet infront of you which is dangerous at night if your trick or treating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back