Voice Acting

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordhood32

Ok So i need Voice Actors For my Movie but what i really need is a voice for my trailer

So heres the Scoot, If you want to do Voice acting for me i have a bit of a contest

The person that can Wow me with their voice with this line, will not only be chosen for being a voice actor but Will also be used for the Trailer and i'm sure most people know how important a trailer can be to a movie

What you have to do

Read this in the Best Marine Voice you can
--------------------------------------
Forgotten by the very war that created us.
But the rebels all remember our name, and when they hear it…..they run for cover.
They will pay for what they’ve done to us…..turned us into monsters……war machines.

The perfect fuel for the flame. The rage that built inside us watching everything we loved burn. Everything we did is just a whisper in the wind….if you listen closely you can still hear the gun fire as though it was all an illusion. But those of us who were there know how real it was. We were there….watching……waiting…..for that one moment to drop. That one moment to release all the rage and bring hell to their doorstep.

This is our story
This is our life
This is OUR War
------------------------------------
Record Yourself reading this, Email it me at Atounnex@Icloud.com

Anyone That Does enter will be put into the credits no matter what

It would be fun to enter this, however i've run through half a dozen different versions of this in my head and am not sure which to choose.
Some context would be helpful, what is the marine doing?
Inspiring troops/telling a story?

well i will give it a go but you will need to give me a few days. (i am busy tomorrow so i will need to have to record on Monday or Tuesday)

well i will give it a go but you will need to give me a few days. (i am busy tomorrow so i will need to have to record on Monday or Tuesday)

It would be fun to enter this, however i've run through half a dozen different versions of this in my head and am not sure which to choose.
Some context would be helpful, what is the marine doing?
Inspiring troops/telling a story?
I can give you guys about one week that gives me time to get things in order on my end

Why did I just now find this?! At comic Con for one week :p.... I might send a clip your way if you're still pulling audition clips together.

I am still looking for voice actors

The two voices that i have i am having a hard time deciding so please feel free to try out we are open till the end of the month i am pushing the dead line back some more

So Heres an Audio Edit and tinker not much most of the things are only place holders

What i did was Put the audio given, broke it up at small points to give a little more pause and put it over the music in the back ground, Please feel free to give me your feed back, this is for my Trailer for my machinima, i know i haven't been on to work on it but its still alive and kicking

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back