Voiceovers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

soccerjericho

Jr Member
I need voice overs of elites, jackals, brutes, grunts, foreign linguists, pilots, public servants... You name it. I need it. This is indeed a selfish thread. But it is a legitimate thread. There was a thread concerning who had the best Chief/Arbiter voice, however this one is different. This is a necessity.

FINNISH SPARTAN YOU BETTER BE POSTING HERE. YOU HAVE TALENT.

Hi I used to do some voice over work for a community radio station down here in Melbourne.

Lemme know the specifics and I'll see if I can help.

Cheers,

Sean

AussieTrooper said:
Hi I used to do some voice over work for a community radio station down here in Melbourne.

Lemme know the specifics and I'll see if I can help.

Cheers,

Sean

Lol... maybe a public service announcement. Unless you think you can do Halo Covies.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi again jerico u culd just record it from the game,ogh and the jakals r just human phrases backwards and fast so r elites cant wait to see yor film :)

spartan-847-david said:
hi again jerico u culd just record it from the game,ogh and the jakals r just human phrases backwards and fast so r elites cant wait to see yor film :)

True. But I'm wanting to use all original stuff. I may use some of that. Thank you! Film should be done sometime next year.

xXBattle RifleXx said:
Finnish Spartan does a great Grunt's voice maybe you could ask him
Im here! So, what's on fire?
I will gladly do the grunt voice for you. I might be able to do some other charecters too, but not Master Chief.

-FSS

jericho said:
I need voice overs of elites, jackals, brutes, grunts, foreign linguists, pilots, public servants... You name it. I need it. This is indeed a selfish thread. But it is a legitimate thread. There was a thread concerning who had the best Chief/Arbiter voice, however this one is different. This is a necessity.

FINNISH SPARTAN YOU BETTER BE POSTING HERE. YOU HAVE TALENT.
i bet i got the deepest voice on the site and i do a mean chief

jericho said:
Shame on me. But no Chief in this film. However. Elites would be nice.
If your interested, i can make an elite voice by playing it through a dozen sound filters =/

-FSS

It's fall over here, so I'm flemmy enough to do damn near every covie voice perfectly with enough filters (that I can add myself)

And if the movie your sig desctibes has CG in it, I could model some stuff...

I know no one would let me animate/render because of the app I use, reguardless of my skill level.

Female voice here! I can attempt covies,but I'd have to listen to some clips first I forgot what they sound like.

Kaya Tetsu said:
Female voice here! I can attempt covies,but I'd have to listen to some clips first I forgot what they sound like.

If I send you a PA announcement... can you read it really professionally, somewhat cheerfully (not overdone), and calmly?

jericho said:
If I send you a PA announcement... can you read it really professionally, somewhat cheerfully (not overdone), and calmly?
Sure, I'll email you now. Probably won't have time to record til saturday,but I might have time tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back