W.i.p- Green Lantern's Power Battery ( I Need A Little Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloFreak

i hope this is the proper forum for this thread,if it isn't i appologize and request for the thread to be moved to the correct forum.

i need a little help with the Green Lantern's Power Battery, i'm trying to convert it to a .pdo (pepakura file) and it's greyd out on my choices, i don't know what that means, but if anyone could help me that would be mega awsome.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Tc7PPBv2/Green_Power_Battery.html -GreenLantern's Power Battery (.OBJ)

If by the option greyed out you mean in Pepakura, that means you don't have key, or some how the key didnt get saved. Get a registration key, and enter it. Then you should be able to import the file. Also Google sketchup works well for converting, ive taken obj files and converted them into kmz files then imported them into pepakura.

Ender06 said:
If by the option greyed out you mean in Pepakura, that means you don't have key, or some how the key didnt get saved. Get a registration key, and enter it. Then you should be able to import the file. Also Google sketchup works well for converting, ive taken obj files and converted them into kmz files then imported them into pepakura.

thx for the advice and help, didn't know i needed a key, this should go smoother now hopefully, i'm currently also waiting to see what kind of help DeigoMX is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ender06 said:
Yup without the key you can edit a pdo and print it, but you cannot save it, or import files. :)

thanks again for your help, i'm getting some progress made now that i have a code for pepakura.

hoping that deigoMX can be of some help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back