Walmart Exclusive Mcfarlane Halo Series 1 (Blue CQB and Blue Mark VI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

preskewl

Hey All,

I want to let you know if you didn't find any Blue CQB's or Blue Mark VI from your local walmart, your in luck.. The Spawn store is going to be releasing them for order on April 21st. I assume those are going to sell out quick, so don't miss out. They will also be doing a few package deals and have the white Mark VI for sale too.. I personally will be being a bunch of CQBS!! :lol:

http://store.spawn.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=348

:lol:

Anybody that cares.. Blue CQBS are SOLD OUT..

They have the following left.. I been tracking and it looks like they are about to sell out of the Blue MARK VI.

9 Mark VI Blues
50 Mark VI White
9 EVA/Jackal Sniper set
14 Red Mark VI/ Jackal Sniper

Well damn, I still need me a blue CQB. I can't believe they sold out so quickly. I was just going to check the site now. Anybody have an extra they're willing to part with? I'll pay triple MSRP. Otherwise it's back to ebay. :cautious:

Sigma-LS said:
Well damn, I still need me a blue CQB. I can't believe they sold out so quickly. I was just going to check the site now. Anybody have an extra they're willing to part with? I'll pay triple MSRP. Otherwise it's back to ebay. :cautious:

What is it at retail?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah, my walmart has so many CQBs its insane..I just want a freaking red Mark VI or a blue one..but no..Blue CQBs out the wazoo.

i've been wanting a steel cqb thoughh :( ebay is my last resort. but of course theyre like the same price besides shipping :D

Sigma-LS said:
$10 or $12 if you're not at Walmart.
I probably can find you one.. You looking for MOC or Loose?

Fragclone said:
i've been wanting a steel cqb thoughh :( ebay is my last resort. but of course theyre like the same price besides shipping :D

This one? ;) I just got this one today from another site dedicated to halo figures.. He was selling all his and sticking with campaign only figures... $8 bucks! :lol:

2432430005_6b6d6ee72f_o.jpg

Times 5 with free shipping:

2432429975_3871b8db53_o.jpg

2433245246_a05a76dffb_o.jpg

2432430049_fd2f43cb3b_o.jpg

2433245016_37c32eaf11_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back