Want Somthing Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to build a costume and i dont want to make Ironman or a halo character cause everyone does it I want to make somthing not alot of ppl have any ideas?

Space Marine? Altair from assassins creed? Predator? Bioshock armor?

There is a lot of costumes you can make, but just make something you would like to wear

Alex spartan177 said:
Space Marine? Altair from assassins creed? Predator? Bioshock armor?

There is a lot of costumes you can make, but just make something you would like to wear

idk what i want tho lol and the space marine looks sweet but idk anything about them

Last edited by a moderator:
lunar lord said:
idk what i want tho lol and the space marine looks sweet but idk anything about them

Well they are pretty simple

AK3.jpg

spacemarine.jpg

HoundsofCerberusMarine01.jpg

7thCompanyMarine.jpg

SwampDragonjpg.jpg

and they are just game figures :p

02-05-2009-06.jpg

I would say if you go for something go for something that not very many people have made it, something that if you make it, it will either be original or a first time being seen.

Nintendude said:
I would say if you go for something go for something that not very many people have made it, something that if you make it, it will either be original or a first time being seen.

well right now im working on the Neo Crusader peps that only a few ppl have to my knowledge but im out of FG and im waiting fot the guy to seperate the 2 lower leg pieces cuz they wont scale the same but i need somthing to kep me occupied in the mean time

http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=23541.0

bevbor said:
Make this:

3714090090_3bf2572fb4.jpg

thats awesome :D

I dont remmeber but there is a guy who makes that armor and Elrick´s prostetic arm in METAL!!

And I want to get one so bad :p

Actually I think it was A_Guardian that was finishing up the Big Al suit files they are in the Pepakura section somewhere but they still need unfolded.

Pick something that you are into. It will not be your armour if some one else picked it. If it doesn't have a pep file there are lots of people on his site who would be willing to help make one. Pick a favorite video game or movie of miniature game. For example if I ever get my act together I will try to make a major q10 suit form heroscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back