Warhammer 40K: Massive Ork/imerial Guard/tau Conversion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arithen

Hi everyone. some of you may have noticed my absence, but i doubt i'm that popular :D Anywho, this is what i've been working on for the past couple of days i accidently skipped actual work. For anyone who knows or plays Warhammer tabletop games. this is a conversion between an Ork Trukk, An Imperial Guard Valkyrie and a Tau BattleSuit. I am nearly complete it, but i thought i'd spread the word to you guys!

pc080176.jpg

pc080175.jpg

pc080177.jpg

pc080178.jpg

pc080179.jpg

pc080180.jpg

pc080181a.jpg

For more information, and a complete start to present work job, head here! http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23217

Last edited by a moderator:
nice work I used to love doing conversions like that.I havent built or painted any tt figs or models in a while Here was my last project a forgeworld orc chieftan.

DSC_4887.jpg

Again nice coversion and It looks to be a clean build thats well thought out.

amazing paint job! i love Forge Worlds stuff. a bit pricey, but well work the models

What...How...why...but...uhh....dang.

THAT is one Orky flier. As much as I hate Orks(the race), that is a very well done model. You ever consider entering for a golden demon? You'd probably get pretty far. The farthest i got was runner up in Youngbloods with this:

CApo.jpg

Great work man!

i really dont like orks either. but i just had to do this :D and now i pretty much have to get an ork army if i wanna field it.

I know I always wanted a baneblade or a titan but hundreds of $ for resin models was too much. I actually won the orc in a Painting contest for Games Workshop I also have the chaos goat headed demon I won from painting the orc in a contest.

(EDIT sorry read new post and replied without noticing double post )

nice a runner up in golden deamon youngblood or others is good. I had a built and painted orc army then traded the shop I worked at for all of the dark eldar models then after I finished the DE I started a Tombkings army. also have most of the models from the old game Necromunda and GorkaMorka and a full skaven pack for.............

aww whats the name of the other gang based fantasy game they had. Check my blog for some other models the link is in the sig.

(EDIT sorry read new post and replied without noticing double post )

nice a runner up in golden deamon youngblood or others is good. I had a built and painted orc army then traded the shop I worked at for all of the dark eldar models then after I finished the DE I started a Tombkings army. also have most of the models from the old game Necromunda and GorkaMorka and a full skaven pack for.............

aww whats the name of the other gang based fantasy game they had. Check my blog for some other models the link is in the sig.

always wanted one of those Valkyrie i dont know if i would skip work but always wanted one but you do some amazing work privateer that got to take yeah for ever to field a fully painted army ive tried with the imperial guard i got like 40 people in an i just couldnt take it

nice, i havent entered anything in any contests yet. i dont really know where to look. but i'll check out golden demon if it ever comes near me :) Right now i'm just trying to enter whatever i can in Miniwargaming.com which is an amazing CANADIAN site that has a ton of really great deals. i am extremely impressed with it. GW seems to just boost there prices more and more. lame...

Edit:
always wanted one of those Valkyrie i dont know if i would skip work

I didnt mean to! no one called me or told me i was working!

@ ghost147,

that looks cool, nice idea

but for me its a little bit to black, i would add some more colours

(not a rainbow, just a few to make details more intresting)

a good job

uups have to edit:

sorry i just saw youre not ready yet

xscouse

Blademaster69 said:
@ ghost147,

that looks cool, nice idea

but for me its a little bit to black, i would add some more colours

(not a rainbow, just a few to make details more intresting)

a good job

uups have to edit:

sorry i just saw youre not ready yet

xscouse

lol, yeah, I'm in the midst of painting it. it's just primed for now

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back