Warhammer 40k Space Marine - Wearing the Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work on the armor overall. It looks better then a lot that i have see cause the suit is sized to your body shape and size so it does not have the sort of bulkey and oversized look. Overall amazing job on the suit and I can't wait to see more work from you.

P.S. Do you know if you are going to make other 40K suits?

Looks way cool and as kenster1000 said it suits your body type, one critisim though - next time do Dark Angels, hehehhe
great work ma

Long live the Space Marines!

Long live the Ultramarines!

Long Live the Glory of the Emperor!
001.jpg

I have a total of 4 purity seals on the armor. One on each shoulder and one on the backpack. There will also be one on one of my weapons once I decide the right spot.

I'm also now working on a rebreather for the suit, decided my unmodified head wasn't quite enough.

I am not hard to reach. I can't seem to find any posts you've made asking any questions, haven't recieved any PM's I haven't answered(here or on any other forum, I am extremely active on the forum in my sig), gotten any emails, facebook requests or IM's. I try not to needlessly bump my threads over here, but if you ask a question about something I will gladly answer you (as quickly as possible).
Email: ffximaster@hotmail.com (if for some reason you cant see it on my profile)

Yeah for some reason the PMs aren't working and I did not see your email on your profile. Not sure why..it just doesn't show up. I was just searching for a way to contact you through here, lol. :p

Yeah sort of off topic but it would appear the PM system is down due to hackers. Fun times.
I'll have some more videos up soon, Halloween is just around the corner~

simply bliss man, and like the others i'm glad to see a WH40k armor that is actually proportionate to the wearers body (even if realistically space marines were like huge genetically altered warriors lol) looks awesome and i love that you picked the black Templar chapter

Well, its been quite awhile and the suit have had some improvements done to it. Here is a little clip of it at PAX if anyone cares to look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back